Decisive Strike (Is it getting a nerf or not?)

Options
ChraizE
ChraizE Member Posts: 232

Been plenty of talk and suggestive feedback from devs but nothing definitive so what IS definitive about the "upcoming nerf" or is it purely speculation? Seems to be a few different versions floating around.

Comments

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    ChraizE said:

Been plenty of talk and suggestive feedback from devs but nothing definitive so what IS definitive about the "upcoming nerf" or is it purely speculation? Seems to be a few different versions floating around.

It’s definitely going to get one, I believe the developers settled on making it so it stuns the Killer in place, but they do not drop them. Allowing for more wiggle time, a flashlight save, or a Pallet drop save. 
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

@ChraizE said:

I'm sure that some time or another, they're going to nerf it, they're just not entirely sure how. The idea at the moment is that, instead of making the killer drop the survivor, hitting the skillcheck stuns them for a few seconds to buy the survivor extra wiggle time.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    Imo, DS should have had a priority over the Exhaustion nerf. It's like beating around the bush, while ignoring the real problem. Do not expect a DS nerf until the next balance patch, which is going to be months away. 
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Imo, DS should have had a priority over the Exhaustion nerf. It's like beating around the bush, while ignoring the real problem. Do not expect a DS nerf until the next balance patch, which is going to be months away. 
    I wouldn’t blame them for beating around the bush. They have to prepare for the full scale riot that’s going to happen.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    Khalednazari said:

I wouldn’t blame them for beating around the bush. They have to prepare for the full scale riot that’s going to happen.

I love how a freshly released killer got nerfed 1 week after release, because rank 20 survivors, during a free weekend + double BP event, found him OP.
    But DS won´t get touched, because that could harm the feelings of survivor mains.

• Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163
    Options

People still think that the hatch change and DS nerf will actually make it into the live game this year?
    Early 2019 more like it after a handfull of new "revisions" before they actually decide on something and bother to implement it in a patch.