Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The synergy of The Clown's add-ons

So I am a big fan of the Clown right now, I have been doing a lot of testing with his add-ons and perk combinations and I think I realize one of the reasons I like him so much. His add-ons all work really well together.
For example, if you are playing Leatherface, what add-ons are you gonna use? I bet you it is his insta saw add-ons because that really the only viable build for him.
Or maybe Huntress? Again, I bet it would be either Iridescent hatchets or insta hatchets.
With the Clown though there are a huge amount of possibilities, I myself have been using the cork with the gloves to make reloading the bottles really quick.
But other combinations are things like:

Cheap gin bottle+Redheads pinky finger
Flask of bleach+Ether 15 vol%
Bottle of chloroform+Garish make-up kit
Bottle of chloroform+ Ether 15 vol%

And I could go on.

I really like this design because it makes it a lot more fun to just keep using different builds with him and I hope that ALL the killers will get this treatment ( I'm looking at you Leatherface ) because I have had more fun with the Clown than I have had with any killer for a long time in this game

Comments

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

Yeah, my favorite set is reload speed. It's a two second reload and he swishes the bottle just three times, it's so fast and I love it.

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Cigar Box with Garish make-up kit is really great aswell. A nice large area of smoke with nastier visuals.