We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

rate the demogorgon

Options
carters_spark
carters_spark Member Posts: 102
edited October 2019 in Polls

1-best killer 10-worst killer and justify why you think that

rate the demogorgon 96 votes

2%
ShapedHoneyFu 2 votes
1%
Walker_of_the_fog_96 1 vote
15%
vampire_toothyDarkside84Mister_xDIhatelifeTeambossFlozeindieeden7brokedownpalaceAxX7891xEarch614yoyoyoRaven014DicklayciaBluEmotionKacperLenczewski 15 votes
9%
Ark_the_BonsaiChocolate_CosmosSpartagone45AshleyWBKnucklesad19970Nescau_FernandoAhoyWolfEightball_uwu 9 votes
15%
HermanTheDoctor BlueberryAcesthetiicJacoby2041DeadbyDeathGardenMicheal_MyersLeonardo1itawhammigobambamBigbootiejudy666dfrenchieeSylorknagMysticAdvisorn2njauwuSaitamfedTunnelVision 15 votes
6%
PhantomMask20763HattybrockHoodiedErshpleasedontbetoxic117 6 votes
21%
AdelooLevelSwordSlaughterhouse3Joelux1arslaNXpikselAztreonam78anarchy753OMagic_ManOlunaticlifterGrootDudeAndreyu44TeknoSnake123MedicSpirit7KathecruHellbentKeelahMr_Goodman909[Deleted User] 21 votes
18%
Mc_HartyPluLCGasterRainbowPatooieSpiderTashhttpainDreskiBoosted_DwightAwakeyDr_LoomisCarlosylujasonq5008obot1c066DarootLeafstormIcewhispermrmeowskeeen[Deleted User] 18 votes
3%
Bigyo369shadow3989Todgeweiht 3 votes
6%
FrozenRamxenoc445BBQnDemogorgonSkittlesthehuskyfluffymareepJohnNorwich19623 6 votes

Comments

• carters_spark
    Options

i did not mean to put this in PS4

• carters_spark
    Options

i'll move it

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    edited October 2019
    Options

If you need a thread moved you can always ask a moderator to do so. @Rizzo90 is a master in moving threads :P

Edit: I pick 3

Post edited by Boosted_Dwight on
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Very optimal Killer, I consider them better than Hag.

• carters_spark
    Options

1 is best killer 10 is worst killer

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i read the "10 is worst 1 is best" part :p

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

######### i screwed up

God damn it

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,621
    Options

He is quite balanced. Yes, a SWF will be a hard match for him but... He is good.

• DeadbyDeathGarden
    DeadbyDeathGarden Member Posts: 117
    edited October 2019
    Options

He is balanced and the character isn't the problem. It's how he's played. I have genuinely won so many matches because of how unforgiving the shred cooldown is. I have managed to juke him into hitting a wall, taken him to a pallet, looped, juke, pallet, looped and repeated till all gens are done or I'm hooked with one gen to go. I get saved then boom gen done by me and others, open door, juke to avoid NOED (which all of the demo's I played against had) and leave. EDIT: I am a Green Rank survivor. This was against Green Rank Demo's.

• Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I just honestly think Demogorgon is bad.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,758
    edited October 2019
    Options

He's better than half the killers but honestly that's not saying much seeing as those are all pretty bad.

I'd put him slightly above average but still weak. Against good survivors he still turns into a semi M1 killer and we all know where those killers go.

I was probably being overly generous with a 5.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

One of the best designed killers so far.

• Nescau_Fernando
    Nescau_Fernando Member Posts: 44
    Options

Screwed up my vote as well. 4/10 in a standard 1 out 10 scale. In TC's scale, that would be a 6/10.

Anyway, this is how I see your scale:

1 (Best) - Nurse and SWF with voice comms

2 - Spirit and SWF without voice comms

3 - Billy/Hag and 4 good solo queue Survivors

4 to 6 - Mid Tier Killers

7 to 9 - Low Tier Killers

10 - Complete garbage (for example, Ghostface when it first appeared on PTB)

Billy is a gorgon with a one-shot and better mobility on most maps, so Demo is definitely no High Tier. On the other hand, Demo has map pressure unlike most Low Tiers so its hard to justify it being 7 to 9.

Mid Tier Freddy has a better teleport and move versatility - choosing snares or pallets - than gorgon. Therefore, Freddy is either 4 or 5 and Demo should be 5 or 6 depending on Freddy's placement. Because Survivors can find and deactivate the portals fairly easily, I'm leaning towards a 6.

IMO, 2.5 would be the ideal balance for a Killer. Demo has a long way to go.

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760
    edited October 2019
    Options

He's average. The problem I have with him is how unrewarding his shred is, compared to how punishing it is when you miss it.

You manage to land it, they get a mini Sprint burst and you are now a m1 killer.

I believe they should make it 1 hit. The the risk/reward of using it would be ok. Problem is entitled survivors would cry op, so it's not happening

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Hag has great ability but I prefer to control when I can use my power, not when someone decides to walk over it, she has limited ange, he has infinite range, may not be able to jumpscare but he gets no TR and stain for a bit and can catch up with his power, just a slightly worse Freddy.

• carters_spark
    Options

very good thoughts from all of you

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Great killer that can punish mistakes really quickly with its shred attack and can get decent map mobility and pressure with his portals.

His only issue is that some maps completely destroys his shred and makes it unusable.

Overall he's one of the best killer and one of the most balanced.

• carters_spark
    Options

but you rated him at an 8

• carters_spark
    Options

8 is horrible

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

I misread sorry, then I mean a 3.

I feel really dumb right now.

• carters_spark
    Options

its ok

• carters_spark
    Options

your not the only one who did that

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615
    Options

10 is worst? Oops i thought it was 1 to 10

• carters_spark
    Options

very good feedback although i think Freddy is higher than a 5

• mrmeowskeeen
    mrmeowskeeen Member Posts: 7
    Options

Just to be clear, I meant to pick 3, didn't see the top message 'till too late.

• Bigbootiejudy666
    Bigbootiejudy666 Member Posts: 407
    Options

He's good but not amazing

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

He's a decent killer, but definitely not the best one out there. I give him a 4 because he's definitely better than some of the roster, but... he can still be stomped if a team knows what they're doing.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

He's like the joint 4th best killer for me. It just happens that about 6 other killers also share 4th place. I have my ways with demogorgan and I make some 4million iq plays sometimes but it doesn't piece together sometimes and it will be tough dominating with him at top ranks.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

damnit i voted 7 because i thought it was 7/10

Can people stop reversing scale so that 10 is best and 1 is worst like it's normally ?

• SpiderTash
    SpiderTash Member Posts: 26
    Options

I do not usually play killer and still low rank on Demogorgon, but I have fun playing as him. He will be one of my most played killers.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options

I got a couple of yoinks off generators :b

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

Dx I voted and then read the post! I really like Demogorgon. The chase music is awesome and launching from high places is cool.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

ehh..

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238
    Options

Good complements,good power,good cosmetics,and i love stranger things:)

But i think his perks are a little weak .🎃

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options

I'm going stand by my decision since I do love its Shred ability against pallets; however, I feel the Demogorgon doesn't live up to its full potential. I honestly think that the Shred ability should be one hit knockdown since it takes forever to get back into the fight after using it. Sad thing is that I can get up in the Red Ranks with the Doctor but I'm lucky to even get 1-2 kills with the Demogorgon even with my best addons and perks. The Demogorgon is definitely High Skill - High Reward but unfortunately at the current state it's in makes it feel like I'm playing pre-buffed Hag and current Legion. I'd rather run other Killers except for Legion, Ghostface, and Leatherface.

• carters_spark
    Options

ihave fun playing legion

• carters_spark
    Options

he's not that bad in my opinion