The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cosmetics OR Blood Point?

ًًWhat do you prefer to do with your iridescent shards,
Buy Cosmetics OR Blood Point from the shrine?

Comments

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175

I'll use them for perks I have yet to unlock on the shrine, otherwise I'll save them for cosmetics just because the BP value doesn't seem worth to me compared to cosmetics.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    Mostly cosmetics, managed to get myself the Trappy Boy cosmetics and am saving for the Clowns straight razor.
  • Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163

I prioritise getting 18,000 for the next chapters killer and survivor at 9,000 shards per killer and per survivor.
    After that I spend shards on cosmetics.
    I get more bloodpoints than I'd ever need by playing killer with BBQ and a party streamer/pudding.
    Allready have every teachable unlocked so don't need shards for those either.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited July 2018

Cosmetics 100%.

Unless Leatherface perks show their face cause I don't want to buy his DLC without getting a survivor.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Easylife said:

I prioritise getting 18,000 for the next chapters killer and survivor at 9,000 shards per killer and per survivor.
    After that I spend shards on cosmetics.
    I get more bloodpoints than I'd ever need by playing killer with BBQ and a party streamer/pudding.
    Allready have every teachable unlocked so don't need shards for those either.

And how did you assume that the next chapter is not going to be licensed? 
  • Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163
    edited July 2018

Read somewhere on here that the next 3 are original, Curtain Call was 1 so that's 2 more.
    If the next chapter did turn out to be licenced I'd just spend the 18,000 I'd saved on cosmetics instead and get 18,000 more in the 3 months before the next chapter again.
    I'll always bank 18,000 before a chapter regardless so it's free when it's not licenced then go for cosmetics after that.
    Never spending shards on blodopoints or teachables.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    BlackHack said:

Do not waste it on for the bloodpoints from already owned perks. The amount of bloodpoints you are getting inexchange for the shards is a joke. You could buy a perk that you don't own, buy the current killer/survivor or just save it for the cosmetics. For me, since I don't own Leatherface chapter, I'm planning to buy BBQ and Chili perk from the shrine when it appears. Rest will go to cosmetics. 
  • TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    Cosmetics.
  • MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Cosmetics without a doubt. Bloodpoints are something you're always getting.

• QuentinIsUgly
    QuentinIsUgly Member Posts: 3

I have all the teachable perks, so cosmetics. Spending shards to get bloodpoints just doesent worth it.

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Used to be BP but now they increased shard value to have a money value I use them on cosmetics
  • SpitfireOrMichina
    SpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 209

Totaly cosmetics. Shards are annoying to get and BP are easy.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BlackHack said:

Buying DLCs first (I will always have 9k ready for the next killer), then the cosmetics I want and then BP.
    I am at a point where I P3ed most of the characters I play anyway, so.....