mark hoffman skin for the pig

Options

do you think it could work or the devs would do it?

i think hoffman is a better killer than amanda young, after all he killed the most people in the series, was the only one to actually kill someone with a reverse bear trap, and had a better pig outfit, also the ultra rare addon "amandas letter" was made by him

hoffman and amanda are the 2 only saw killers that could fit in the game, i think it would be great to have hoffman in if the devs could ever make cosmetics for the pig

Comments

• Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

I main pig as my killer and I probably wouldn't like it, I like the idea of it being Amanda and usually the cosmetics are just re-skins over top of the original model, to make him they'd have to create a whole new "character" in a way. But I am sure people who liked him in the movies would want it for sure!

• I_Eat_Worms
    I_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 324
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:
    do you think it could work or the devs would do it?

i think hoffman is a better killer than amanda young, after all he killed the most people in the series, was the only one to actually kill someone with a reverse bear trap, and had a better pig outfit, also the ultra rare addon "amandas letter" was made by him

hoffman and amanda are the 2 only saw killers that could fit in the game, i think it would be great to have hoffman in if the devs could ever make cosmetics for the pig

Maybe add a cosmetic with amanda wearing a bear trap?

that reminds me that amanda could of been a survivor

• Kevvie
    Options

I LOVE the bear trap idea.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Options
    How about the mask and hood she wears at the end of SAW 2? 
  • Kevvie
    Options

You could say any Amanda themed cosmetic and I would buy it instantly.

• Kevvie
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@Kevvie said:
    You could say any Amanda themed cosmetic and I would buy it instantly.

Same. As long as we Don't get anymore glitchy hair this time lol

At this point. I'll take glitchy hair lol.

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    I can’t quite remember, but wasn’t the reason Amanda was chosen to be The Pig was because she was the only real “Killer” of the Jigsaw disciples? As in, she was the only one that made inescapable traps that couldn’t be disarmed, and always killed the victim. 
  • ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232
    Options

Hoffman isn't the pig, Amanda Young is the pig....end of discussion!

• I_Eat_Worms
    edited July 2018
    Options

@SovererignKing said:
    I can’t quite remember, but wasn’t the reason Amanda was chosen to be The Pig was because she was the only real “Killer” of the Jigsaw disciples? As in, she was the only one that made inescapable traps that couldn’t be disarmed, and always killed the victim. 

hoffman killed a ton of people without using a trap and he killed alot more people than amanda both traps and no traps

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Amanda55 said:

This video explains it:[image

Ah, thank you for the info. My mistake.
  • I_Eat_Worms
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@SovererignKing said:

hoffman killed a ton of people without using a trap

Including Jill which basically signed his own death warrant at that point

a chapter with hoffman killer and jill would of been pretty good imo

also we dont even know if hoffman is dead or not that might be a reason why he wasnt added

• I_Eat_Worms
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@SovererignKing said:

also we dont even know if hoffman is dead or not that might be a reason why he wasnt added

Here is what happened to hoffman.(Spoiler alert for the ending of saw 3D) [https://youtube.com/watch?v=1fhKkLCbMc0] Hoffman killed Jill tuck using the reverse bear trap which John prepared for in advanced in the event Jill was ever harmed

he is most likely dead but there might be a chance he somehow escaped the bathroom

also its Johns fault she died she tried to test hoffman because of johns last will she knew he would get pissed and kill her so she made it inescapable but hoffman escaped

• I_Eat_Worms
    Options

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@Amanda55 said:

@I_Eat_Worms said:

@SovererignKing said:

Here is what happened to hoffman.(Spoiler alert for the ending of saw 3D) [https://youtube.com/watch?v=1fhKkLCbMc0] Hoffman killed Jill tuck using the reverse bear trap which John prepared for in advanced in the event Jill was ever harmed

he is most likely dead but there might be a chance he somehow escaped the bathroom

also its Johns fault she died she tried to test hoffman because of johns last will she knew he would get pissed and kill her so she made it inescapable but hoffman escaped

He escaped but by then doctor Gordon already prepared for immediate retaliation on John's behalf. John must have perceived hoffman squandering the chance he was given and acted accordingly. In john's final tape to hoffman he told him he will not walk away untested. I recommend watching saw 6 to see what i mean

i already watched the saw movies except jigsaw and saw 2 and I already know what you mean and what happened to Hoffman and why that happened

also I think I remember hearing that one of the ways to get into the entity world you have to be alone in a isolated place or something so him in a pitch black bathroom would of worked swell

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    Options
    Only if we can get Pretty Woman Leatherface Skin.