Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

legacy future killer shop

Doktd
Doktd Member Posts: 10

hello

it is possible to have in store the new killer in lecacy
it would be really synonymous on the part of the devs
thank you

Comments

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

I wish the new Killers would have Legacy counterparts but sadly that won't happen.

I want a Legacy Doctor so bad.

• Doktd
    Doktd Member Posts: 10

the devs can do it in shop must demand that the world

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    They shouldn't do legacy because its cool when you run into them... its how you know that guy has been in this game since the start... they do need to implement other rewards that separates the crowd... that makes killers and survivors say "damn I'm going against this" it should be similar to the a community event but seasonal compete a certain number saves, gens, heals, chases etc... you get this bad ass skin... for killers have it be hits, sacrafices destruction, moris etc.. 
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

@Bravo0413 said:
    They shouldn't do legacy because its cool when you run into them... its how you know that guy has been in this game since the start is a hacker, so you can dodge accordingly.

Fixed.

• Bravo0413
    Acromio said:

@Bravo0413 said:
    They shouldn't do legacy because its cool when you run into them... its how you know that guy has been in this game since the start is a hacker, so you can dodge accordingly.

Fixed.

So you're saying that players that are on PC that have legacy are hackers? Tru3, monto .. etc... ?
  • Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

I'm just saying that 90% of the legacy skins you see around are hacked -wich is... true.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

if i can get my legacy Trapper blade back, i want it!!
    I WANT MY LEGACY BACK!!!

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

If they decide to add legacy skins to the shop, you should only be able to buy them with devotion points or something

• Dr_Trauts
    Dr_Trauts Member Posts: 704

maybe not legacy, but something like that, an exclusive, hard to get cosmetic

• Bravo0413
    Deff not legacy.. but yes they do need something in the game that separates the player base like the legacy does.. Especially on console