We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

If Insidious was reworked...

Options
CL4P_TRAP_ER
CL4P_TRAP_ER Member Posts: 114

Now the main problem about Insidious is it's a camping perk. Which most people are going to get into the hook camping debate but that's not what this is about. Insidious is a perk that promotes camping in one spot. Which is pretty useless for a majority of situations. Some people may like current Insidious but majority of other people don't. Now if Insidious was reworked, which of the following would you prefer?

If Insidious was reworked... 18 votes

As time goes on, you grow stronger. Every 30 seconds, you get a token. After you get a max of 16 / 14 / 12 tokens, you receive the ability to kill one survivor by your hands. After killing a survivor, your tokens reset to 0. When you sacrifice a survivor, you lose one token.
5%
Hoodied 1 vote
You wait in the shadows ready to pounce. When your terror radius is 0 meters, this perk activates. After this perk is active for 30 / 20 / 15 seconds, the next survivor you hit becomes broken until hooked. This effect only last for 10 seconds after your terror radius is over 0 meters.
27%
CL4P_TRAP_ERIncurable_BOFABigbootiejudy666Akarate_DolphinPhoenix_Wright 5 votes
Fear begins to set into your prey after time. After a 5 minute delay this perk is active. While this perk is active, all great and normal skill checks become 20% / 30% / 40% smaller. No other effects can stack on this effect.
5%
ghostface_tryhard69 1 vote
Death sneaks up closer with every second. When you stand still for 3 seconds this perk activates. While active your terror radius is reduced to 0 meters and you move 10% slower for 10 / 15 / 20 seconds. The perk cannot be activated 32 meters near a hooked survivor. This perk goes on cooldown whenever you start a chase or perform an offensive action. Cooldown is 30 seconds.
61%
TinyKittenthekiller490490ad199708obot1cZackAndCodySupaSlay3r20mrmeowskeeenSebaOutbreaknickoffordSinisterDogLimesly 11 votes

Comments

• Phoenix_Wright
    Phoenix_Wright Member Posts: 23
    Options
    You wait in the shadows ready to pounce. When your terror radius is 0 meters, this perk activates. After this perk is active for 30 / 20 / 15 seconds, the next survivor you hit becomes broken until hooked. This effect only last for 10 seconds after your terror radius is over 0 meters.

Insidious definitely deserves a rework. Current insidious is "too camp this spot". At they should at least remove the stand still part of it.

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 327
    Options

Its the perfect perk for meme games. I dont think it needs a rework tbh. I miss the old Trapper placement when you could literally gon insidious while setting a trap

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    As time goes on, you grow stronger. Every 30 seconds, you get a token. After you get a max of 16 / 14 / 12 tokens, you receive the ability to kill one survivor by your hands. After killing a survivor, your tokens reset to 0. When you sacrifice a survivor, you lose one token.

I like the mori idea

As matches can last from 12 minutes to 26 from my experience, so if you can slow the game down enough you can create havoc

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Option 2 would be a good idea for brand new perk.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

I like insideous how it is. It's a fun perk.