The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

RIP Nurse

Hex_Stalk
Hex_Stalk Member Posts: 488
edited October 2019 in General Discussions

Good riddance. Might actually get to red ranks now without being manhandled by an op Nurse.

Edit: Might actually see more than Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Nurse, Etc

Comments

• SteelDragon
    SteelDragon Member Posts: 745
  • Hex_Stalk

She is pretty op at low ranks. Especially in the right hands (Which happens way too much)

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611
    edited October 2019

The only people who'll stop playing Nurse are the ones who weren't very good at her to begin with.

She'll still be #1. The Nurse players simply won't afford to make as many mistakes as it's currently possible (which is A LOT). No other killer can currently make half the mistakes you can make as Nurse and still win, this will slightly bring her in line a bit.

• Marcus
    Marcus Member Posts: 2,047

You are joking, right ? I saw Nurses losing after doing like 2-3 mistakes.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

A good time will win if you make mistakes, period. That's why they're called a good team. Nurse can actually do that and not have to play perfectly against 4 people who can make a mass amount of mistakes and have perks that enable such a forgiving playstyle.

If you play killer in red rank you can't make mistakes or they just pop a gen while you recover from it. You don't get a lot of time to recover.

• SteelDragon
    SteelDragon Member Posts: 745

it's not like the person using her has put hundreds if not thousands of hours into learning her every detail and interaction, as well as playing survivor to learn the mentality of survivors pathing so that they can predict them, similar to how a survivor will put thousands of hours into the game to make a M1 killer go into a 5gen chase then end up Dcing, hating their life because the survivor has played so long they know all the routes, all the optimal routes, and optimal looping.

so yeah NERF NURSE BASEKIT because people learned the HIGHEST SKILL FLOOR KILLER and got good with her.

RIP time invested

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327

Rather see nurse nurse nurse... then spirit spirit spirit ..just saying nurse was fun to play against spirit is such a chore and boring.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768

R.I.P Sally

• Devil
    Devil Member Posts: 12

This. I don't understand why nerf base kit. Devs srsly don't know this game.

• lucassfpa
    lucassfpa Member Posts: 13

I agree that your additions should be reviewed.

No need to tinker with her base power, she was fine, especially since she is an extremely hard-to-play killer that requires a large number of hours to learn.

Dead hard, urges heals, BT, MoM at high levels will really be OP against the nurse.

A good SWF can defeat any killer. Now with even less effort.

Giving up one of the only viable killers at the top, to compensate for the lack of game planning, is not a good idea, it will only make the game less competitive.

Great survivors need big challenges, and if a nurse with their base power can beat the swf, that just means this player is better.

Reworking your addon's was enough.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Lol anyone who was good at nurse with no addons won't feel much difference.

From what I saw nurse is still very strong.

People like OP don't know what they are talking about.

• Hex_Stalk

@BigBubs "People like OP don't know what they are talking about"

Me saying my opinion means I don't know what i'm talking about? I don't like playing as/against Nurse, I might like playing as/against her now though.

So what am I ignorant too? Could you elaborate on that? What don't I know?

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Saying your opinion and not knowing what you are talking about can go hand in hand. An opinion is not a fact. You can be wrong.

• Hex_Stalk

@BigBubs

I never said "This will totally happen" or "I'm saying straight facts" I said "I MIGHT get to red ranks now" and "I MIGHT see more than nurses at lower ranks"

My opinion is that I'm happy she got knocked down a peg and she might be more fun too me.