We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Spirit mains, why did you pick her?

Options
Quol
Quol Member Posts: 694
edited October 2019 in Polls

For the mains, why did you pick her over the other killers? And even if you dont main spirit what about her do you find more appealing compared to other killers?

Which 1 factor plays the biggest part on why you play her.

Ive been playing Spirit since early on not for her powers or how well she does, but because i like how she looks in a schoolgirl uniform. There. I said it.

Spirit mains, why did you pick her? 34 votes

She is fun to play
64% 22 votes
She is one of the top killers
17% 6 votes
I like how she looks ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
17% 6 votes
Post edited by Quol on

Comments

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453
    Options

I picked spirit as she's viable at red ranks against optimal rank 1 survivors and rank 1 swf. Now that Nurse is nerfed, there's more of a reason to play spirit over the nurse, as spirit doesn't have too much limitations.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options

-Shrugs- She looks nice...

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options

I like running fast

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

I picked her originally 'cause I like Asian horror. I also like that she can spook survivors by appearing right on top of them when they're not expecting it.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Abit of all I would say, I love her look and the japanese style because I am a weeb, I love that she is sooo strong, no swf can bully you. And she is fun as #########, I personally love killers that have slow movementspeed and relie on there power mostly, I mained old Legion before he got nerfed. Now its the spirit with almost the same reasons, I love Susie, shes cute as #########, now spirit because she THICC. Both Killers have a unique and fun power.

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    edited October 2019
    Options

I picked her and mained her right from release.

I've always thought it would be cool irl to leave your body unseen and move around , so instantly loved her power.

Not to mention everything about her design? The weapon hidden in her arm, her sliced up limbs. The hair! I instantly threw away wraith for her. Honestly, every other killer too.

I've only just recently been really trying to play other killers, the lack of mobility on some is sooo rough to me.

Edit: also want to say I pray to face her every match and my friends absolutely hate mee for it xD

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options

Honestly all 3..... I voted for "i like how she looks" just for fun..... spirit is arguably bhvrs best work.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

She's my secondary. I like the yoinks.