We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Are you ok with 4 perks?

Options
SebaOutbreak
SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399

Or would you prefer a different playstyle with less/more perks available in your loadout? Of course applying for both survivors and killers.

Are you ok with 4 perks? 45 votes

A maximum of three perks would be interesting.
2%
ZarStocher 1 vote
It's fine as it is, four perks is enough.
71%
Mc_HartyBossHail_to_the_KingWhite_OwlAdelooPandomStar99erVolantConch1719Spartagone450h_DoctorAcesthetiicbrokedownpalacexZeroStrikeKnucklesKralleGrootDudeBoosted_DwightPyroDudeHailohRIP_Legion 32 votes
Five perks!
22%
AshleyWBad1997018dwhytewhammigobambamMysticAdvisoroTechnicRokku_RorruHeldHostagemrmeowskeeendbdforlife 10 votes
Other (specify in comments)
4%
GibberishAzurlynx 2 votes

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

ooh, that would be fun, being able to equip more in custom matches.

I wish they would make custom matches truly custom: being able to have more than one killer, being able to eqiup more than four perks, being able to open a match solo if you just want to explore maps or something.

• ZarStocher
    ZarStocher Member Posts: 59
    Options
    A maximum of three perks would be interesting.

... as a limited special mode maybe, because it will force people to think more about their choice. But then again, it would most likely have negative effects as only meta perks would be used.... Now I'm sad that I can't change my vote :D

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    edited October 2019
    Options

I think Killers should have a few extra perk slots.

As it is its not 4 perks slots vs 4 perk slots, its 4x4 perk slots vs 4 perks slots.

16vs4.

Obviously the Killer shouldnt get 16 perk slots, that would be insane.

But they could do with a couple more.

• Azurlynx
    Azurlynx Member Posts: 222
    Options

More would be interesting, in kyf at least.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options
    It's fine as it is, four perks is enough.

The perks we currently have are balanced with a 4 perk loadout in mind, more would be kinda broken imo. You can always play with less though.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options
    Five perks!

If you are rank one then you should be able to have 5 perks but I also think perks should have tiers and limits to the stacking