We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you 'Main'?

Options
Gravnos
Gravnos Member Posts: 105

I really think a lot of the issues in this game come from people not understanding how the other side can feel during a match, so I'm curious. Do you main?

I'm counting maining as 80% of your time in game to avoid the oddity of "I got a Pig quest so I'll do one game only"

Do you 'Main'? 76 votes

I main survivor
14%
StevoJEWberryFibijeanbrokedownpalaceReconeticKnucklesCreeRoyaltyKralleDicklayciagaydavidking[Deleted User] 11 votes
I used to main survivor now I main killer
2%
Gravnosghostface_tryhard69 2 votes
50/50 Survivor and 1-2 different killers
23%
Dwight_FairfieldInjiJetTheWaffleCatgrayon444Ramxenoc445I_am_NeganMert_MKAzurlynxwhammigobambamBoosted_DwightPyroDudeHailohNullSp3cCarlosyluRadan42Yung_SlugJillSandwichLmrmeowskeeen 18 votes
50/50 Survivor and most Killers
36%
vampire_toothyBossAdelooIhatelifeVolantConch1719AshleyWBCaptain_Spauldingad19970HoodiedAngryFluffyPigsterClocksoDecember_1863LentoroAhoyWolfRaven014Saitamfedjasonq500anonymous31337Toxicboii 28 votes
I used to main killer and now I main survivor
3%
Gibberishse05239Phox 3 votes
I main 1-2 different killers
3%
NuclearBurritoRIP_LegionTheShape78 3 votes
I main most killers
14%
Hail_to_the_KingPandomMister_xDkatoptrisCL4P_TRAP_ERSpartagone45MiriamGAcesthetiicJasonTrent1297JawsIsTheNextKillerCreepingcam1070 11 votes

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I’m not a 50/50 player but I don’t play one side for 80% of my playtime.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    edited October 2019
    Options

This answer is as close as it'll get.

Definitely not a 50/50 split and Wraith's addicting to me, but the other answers are too far off.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options
    I main 1-2 different killers

I'm a killer main, occasionally tossing it up between Michael Myers and Ghostface. Occasionally however, I'll play a game or 2 of survivor just to mix things up.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,050
    Options

Early in the game's lifetime to play both roughly equally, but with a slight tilt towards Killer.

Eventually I realized BHVR is never going to balance the game properly so Killers actually have a chance against genuinely good survivor teams, so I stopped playing Killer. Why keep playing as the losing side after all?

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I try my best to play both sides equally and as for playing killer, I try to play most but I do have favorites that I play more.

• Gravnos
    Gravnos Member Posts: 105
    Options
    I used to main survivor now I main killer

Yeah there's definitely like 10 more categories to this question but I wanted to try and get a more overall view in how people see their time spent.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674
    Options

I play Survivor more. It's like a 60/40 split now.

When playing Killer i like to play Spirit and Pig the most.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

I play survivor 60% of the time. I mostly play Pig and Trapper when playing killer.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    I main most killers

i can play most of them, though i enjoy Trapper the most.

i also play survivor from time to time, though while being a red rank killer i usually end up being green or purple ranks as survivor - i do sometimes end up in red ranks as survivor aswell though, if i played a lot during that season.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

I play everything, but I play more killer than survivor. The only killer I can't consistently do well with is Nurse, but I've done all her achievements so I don't really care.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

Variety and new content is what keeps me hooked up with DbD. You just can't see all about this game until you spend a considerable amount of time playing both sides. This is an aspect that I really enjoy, and so I 50/50 between survivors and killers.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

40/60 if i am honest with you, survivor has gotten quite lame lately, nobody is playing demogorgon/myers, my favorite killers to go against

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

70-80 / 30-20 survivor, sadly. I'd love to play more killer but its very stressful to me.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Survivor mostly but play a round daily with Myers, LF or any killer the rituals force upon me.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

I main Myers and Ace, but I'll play other killers if I have a daily/archive mission, if there's a build I want to try, or if I just feel like playing the killer. The amount of time I actually play Myers is probably below 80% but I still consider myself a Myers main.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 442
    Options

I like variety and different perspectives in games. Try out new things.

It keeps the game fresh for me. Also fun as well. (sometimes.)

Kiiiinda wish I was better at chases tho. I need training in a safe kyf match to get better at it.