We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which is the weakest base killer currently?

Options
TheEdgeGamer
TheEdgeGamer Member Posts: 26

By base killer, I mean no add-ons or perks. In the comments describe what you would do to buff them?

Which is the weakest base killer currently? 76 votes

Legion. The 28 Stab wounds meme.
36%
vampire_toothyBossBigyo369IhatelifekatoptrisCL4P_TRAP_ERMiriamGRamxenoc445BBQnDemogorgonDolphin9192ad19970JawsIsTheNextKillerTheEdgeGamerBoosted_DwightNescau_FernandoNullSp3cAwakeyAhoyWolfRaven014Seltas0208 28 votes
Wraith. The Bing bong here's come my ding dong.
14%
Ark_the_BonsaikodiakyMicheal_MyersGengarismYaiPaHailohCreepingcam1070Yung_Slug[Deleted User]BloodyBunnySinisterDog 11 votes
Leatherface. The Insidious Basement Twitch Chat Lurker.
34%
GibberishChiPandomMister_xDLevelSwordBlueberryAcesthetiicbrokedownpalaceJacoby2041whammigobambamKralleNuclearBurritoDreskiMedicSpirit7musstang62RIP_LegionSome_Dood64premiumRICEjasonq500WTBacon 26 votes
Trapper. The OG run into the right chase loop into my traps killer.
6%
AdelooInnCognitoprinceharlequinPoisonHurtsDarootLeafstorm 5 votes
Doctor. The Scream in my ear a bit louder killer.
7%
dragobvAzurlynxrd_dexTheVVitchCarlosyluJillSandwichL 6 votes

Comments