We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

How do you play Survivor?

Options
Mert_MK
Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

If you are one of the stealthy ones, i hope you are still doing your best to help your team by doing gens when the killer is on someone else for example. There are some good stealthy players without a doubt, but my experience with most of them have been awful if i'm being honest <.<

How do you play Survivor? 56 votes

Stealthy/Immersed
14%
BossAdelooFibijeankatoptrisErshDicklayciagaydavidkingFrodoWillis 8 votes
Aggressive/Looper
23%
Mc_HartyAcesthetiicDeadbyDeathGardenKralleYaiPaPistolTimboTechnicanonymous31337MookywolfZackAndCodyKeelahDarootLeafstormEndstille 13 votes
A mix of both
62%
MandySkairipaWhite_OwlStevoMister_xDFrozenLethalPugyCL4P_TRAP_ER0h_Doctorshepherd404Micheal_MyersReconeticKnucklesAven_Fallenad19970Mert_MKAzurlynxwhammigobambamGrootDudeDonnyc 35 votes

Comments

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    A mix of both

I’m usually stealthy early game while I cleanse totems, after that I’m mixed.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929
    Options
    Aggressive/Looper

You'll never learn the game if you play stealth, plus is boring for me and the killer.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    A mix of both

Sometimes I like to loop the killer to hell, sometimes I like to hide and out smart the killer.

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Stealthy/Immersed

I try to stay stealthy since I'm bad at looping, but I at least work on gens if I know the Killer is occupied elsewhere. I usually get downed because I'm TOO brave, trying to work on gens or get totems done when I know the Killer's nearby.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    A mix of both

i usually stay stealthy as long as i can, but when i am found i will try to loop as good as i can.

• Mookywolf
    Mookywolf Member Posts: 907
    Options
    Aggressive/Looper

im not good at it, but im just kinda forced to when the killer is near. hiding has hardly done anything for me, cause again im bad at it... im much more a sit there and do gens kinda guy

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    Stealthy/Immersed

I'm not good at chases, so I try to avoid them by playing stealthily. I find it really fun, and I love the adrenaline rush and sense of achievement when the killer gets that close and you manage to evade them. Or breaking line of sight and losing them during a chase. Love my Iron Will and Urban.

However, and I wish it went without saying, but I definitely only stealth around like this when the killer is nearby. If they're far away or in a chase, naturally I'd be working on generators or totems. Stealth is only fun when there's something at stake.

I only get aggressive if I'm playing with a friend who's on death hook, and I've decided to make it my personal mission to get them out alive or die trying.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    A mix of both

A bit of both. I'm not necessarily great at chases, but as a primarily killer player I understand how to outplay most killers (still working on countering spirit). However, I am great at stealth and there are times where I barely escape detection because of maneuvering (even without urban evasion).

• Dicklaycia
    Dicklaycia Member Posts: 147
    Options
    Stealthy/Immersed

I’m neither a great looper nor a risk-taker, so I prefer to play more stealthy throughout most of a given match, but I will loop to the best of my ability if I am found by the Killer.

• Reconetic
    Reconetic Member Posts: 9
    Options
    A mix of both

Depends on the situation im in if the killer is comming and im sure he hasnt seen me yet i play immersed if there is no good spot or i know he must of seen me i play agressive

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options
    A mix of both

I'm more on the stealthy side, and often I'm the last one to be hooked, but I have no problem acting brave when the situation calls for it.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,293
    Options
    A mix of both

Both.

I am not that good in chases, not the worst, but others can make more out of the Pallets. So I like to avoid Chases as much as possible, but I am not that guy that will stay immersed all the time, so if the Killer sees me, he sees me, but I will not urban evade around the Map, hoping that nobody sees me.

• Stevo
    Stevo Member Posts: 121
    Options
    A mix of both

I’ll play Stealthy when on my own, and loop the killer where necessary, though when in SWF, I would usually spend more time in chases to buy the rest more time on gens since they don’t have the ability to do the same but with the roles reversed usually. Then again I do play this game considerably more often than them, so it’s something I’ve just kinda got used to over time.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options
    A mix of both

depends on the situation.

I just do gens until the killer finds me or somebody dead on hook needs my help to protect him

• shepherd404
    shepherd404 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    A mix of both

i try my best to stay hidden, but once its on i start being the loopmunster

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    A mix of both

Depends on my build, the killer, and my teammates.

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255
    Options
    A mix of both

o/ i like try new way to play as surv.