Why do survivors always have adrenaline? I fell like I should start running noed

Hello there people

Can any survivoors answer why you always run adrenaline, I will down all of you and go open the gates for extra points and all of you will pop back up like nothing. All of you escape and I lose. :( why? Should i run noed as a counter?

Comments

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

Except that noed can easily be countered while adrenaline is the 2nd best perk survivors have. So, run whatever you want, they will adrenaline away anyway :)

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I don’t run Adrenaline but I love noed. :D

• xRem
    xRem Member Posts: 375

While I understand the argument for noed, saying adrenaline is a similar perk, I just don't think it is. you  keep talking as if survival is solo like killer, as survivor you have to work as a team everyone is doing something. When you talk about what a survivor did you have to also take into account this is a team game, you can only see what one did. Even if a survivor did no gens, unless he was afk he was getting chased or saving and there are multiple objectives, but not at the start you as a killer need to give survivors the objective. Things like healing, saving are both things a killer can make survivors do, let's say you hook one person then chase another, 2 people aren't doing generators and a third has to save and probably heal the unhooked *im not talking about special situations im talking in a normal game* if you have ended the chase by the time they heal you have even more pressure. My point is killers have multiple forms to apply pressure, noed completely screwed this up, it gives the killer an instant down with potentially no chase because they didn't apply said pressure. Adrenaline is not a fair comparison as it rewards you with lightbringer points for generator completion while getting chased. The killer loses gate keeper points meaning they aren't doing their objective and noed rewards them for that failure, so it does need to change in some way. This is also a team game for survivor not the one on one you seem to believe it is.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,159

You're looking at it wrong. Survivors have Adrenaline. Killers need a counter to such a strong perk: NOED is that counter. NOED counters Adrenaline.

A large part of this game is survivors and killers having ways to counter each other.

• Gravnos
    Gravnos Member Posts: 105

It's so weird. I played 2 years as only survivor but now I can only play killer (carpal tunnel, can't do struggle mechanic any more).

As survivor I never ever used Adrenaline/Instaheal because it just felt unfair.

Now as a killer I never use mori unless their on death hook- ( I keep a scrap of paper to tali hooks) never use noed/ruin because I hated the as survivor.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm just tired of people being toxic to each other or seeing things I think are unfair (hey I could be wrong) or if I should just nut up and run all the instaheals/noed builds I want and mori on hook 2.