We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you want dedicated servers?

Options
JawsIsTheNextKiller
JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349

Will they ever work or should we just give up on it?

Do you want dedicated servers? 23 votes

Yes. The problems can be fixed.
78%
Mandymyers_obsessionRizzoArk_the_BonsaiFibijeanbrokedownpalacese05239anarchy753whammigobambamHailohNullSp3cpremiumRICELentoroanonymous31337ZackAndCodyIcewhispermrmeowskeeenFrodoWillis 18 votes
No. The problems cannot be fixed.
21%
DaddyTrappersGirlValkyriaInnCognitoHellCatJaneasdw 5 votes

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Gonna vote Yes because Dedicated Servers ARE better than P2P.

That said, it is very frustrating in how hard it seems to be for them to get their game to work with Dedicated Servers. Their game literally breaks under them. How is this even possible?

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,301
    Options

I'm voting yes because I know the problems can be fixed - it's been a lot of work to this point and that work will continue...I have great faith in the team that they can get it done to a good standard.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

They're only minor problems for me, survivors getting hit with vomit do the animations and grunts but don't get infected sometimes, it's odd. Other than that perfect speed, no more survivors blaming lag.

That said there's a new reverse pallet vacuum, where a survivor runs through a pallet and keeps running, so you react accordingly and keep chasing/go for a hit, but then they suck a few meters backwards into the pallet drop animation and you can't possibly dodge it. Really frustrating.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940
    Options

Yes but if done correctly

DCing needs to be punished, far too often a survivor goes down in a minute and they DC to another game leaving 3.. 2 if they are with their mate.

Reducing rank might actually take them closer to their level but playing against noob killers with their perks would be a joy for them.

Block them from playing for 15 minutes, an hour, a day, a week, remove perks, bp, etc

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798
    Options

Yes, Im tired of playing with 200 ms killers