Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

on a scale of 1-10...

...rate my mental derangement.  how well has all the trolling i have endured corrupted my mind?  am i acting appropriately at this time in my development?

https://youtu.be/6TdqBLlPC84

yes, that felt wonderful but i also question my sanity after interludes such as this.

Comments

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

Kate tbagged so in my eyes she deserved all she got. Respect the %4? pffft...not

You are doing fine. Extra points for hitting on the hook while camping. That sometimes really gets em going.

I am toxic so this is my kinda game. If only i took up nurse at the beginning. I did not know nurse was actually that fast on her feet when not using blink though. I rarely faced nurses in my games and most sucked.

• ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

well she T-bagged once, So I would've waited to see if she would really keeping tbagging. if not, no camp. if yes. soft patrols.
    when you're met with a camp situation as a killer, do so :
    -Do I want to rank up? If it's beneficial, yes i should camp
    -Do I want to have fun ? No i shouldn't camp
    I mean...what's the fun in watching a survivor on a hook?

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    popoles said:

What trolling? She T-bagged just once and your Nurse isn't that good either. Camping with 3-blink Nurse with 3 survs. and 5 gens is too bad IMO.

a good thing your opinion matters as much to me as my last bout of flatulence.  yes, i am out of practice with the nurse.  she t-bagged twice.
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    popoles said:

What trolling? She T-bagged just once and your Nurse isn't that good either. Camping with 3-blink Nurse with 3 survs. and 5 gens is too bad IMO.

a good thing your opinion matters as much to me as my last bout of flatulence.  yes, i am out of practice with the nurse.  she t-bagged twice.

So you are asking for an opinion just to discard it? K.

• EpicFailTryHard
    ACoolName said:

well she T-bagged once, So I would've waited to see if she would really keeping tbagging. if not, no camp. if yes. soft patrols.
    when you're met with a camp situation as a killer, do so :
    -Do I want to rank up? If it's beneficial, yes i should camp
    -Do I want to have fun ? No i shouldn't camp
    I mean...what's the fun in watching a survivor on a hook?

true.  most of what princess try-hard incurred was caused by the previous game's t-baggies getting away.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    popoles said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    popoles said:

So you are asking for an opinion just to discard it? K.

an opinion on my mental state.  geez.  impossible to say anything around here any more without some lollygagger wanting to flail their e-peen about.

here:

https://youtu.be/0WD7IQdrP2o

literally just now.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Envees said:

Kate tbagged so in my eyes she deserved all she got. Respect the %4? pffft...not

You are doing fine. Extra points for hitting on the hook while camping. That sometimes really gets em going.

I am toxic so this is my kinda game. If only i took up nurse at the beginning. I did not know nurse was actually that fast on her feet when not using blink though. I rarely faced nurses in my games and most sucked.

kudos, sir.  
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

Hardcamping in a 3v1 is kinda douchey.
    Whatever tho, it's not like the round wasn't already ruined, mostly due to that survivor disconnection.

• EpicFailTryHard
    i let the other two leave with no questions asked.  teabag = camped to death.  no exceptions.  i feel i am adapting rather well to the mental affliction offered in this game.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited July 2018

@EpicFailTryHard Between all your posts about the same thing, I think you are about to have a psychotic break to be honest. Maybe go play just survivor for awhile or play fortnite. PSN Plus just had 2 new free games try one of them.

Post edited by fcc2014 on
  • EpicFailTryHard
    maybe i like what i am experiencing.  besides, i play survivor almost exclusively any more.  
  • Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Not sure about yours, but your watching video did cause me some mental derangement. 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Who cares? She felt entitled and tbagged. She got what she deserved.

• Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53

Eh it is what it is. There are good games and bad. Everyone has there own way of handling things. One person may tunnel and face camp a t-bagger. Someone else might just be like 'whatever' hook and leave.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Not sure about yours, but your watching video did cause me some mental derangement. 

i am still willing to contribute what i can to give back to the community.
  • EpicFailTryHard

Who cares? She felt entitled and tbagged. She got what she deserved.

two resounding thumbs up.
  • Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

I'll rate your Nurse skills:
    Zero out of ten, would never watch again!

And as a wise IGN once said:

• EpicFailTryHard
    once again...i did not come to whip out my e-peen and compare it with that of the "so-greats" of wonderland.  i have several dozen videos of e-peen nurse videos in the media section.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    reading+comprehension=intellectual understanding.  

i never would have guessed that so many struggle so hard.
  • Skorpanio

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    once again...i did not come to whip out my e-peen and compare it with that of the "so-greats" of wonderland.  i have several dozen videos of e-peen nurse videos in the media section.

And?

• EpicFailTryHard
    reading+comprehension=intellectual understanding.  

i never would have guessed that so many struggle so hard.

there is no "and".
  • EpicFailTryHard
    think, then speak.  such complexities needn't arise otherwise.
  • Skorpanio

I have no words.
    You really got me there with an overdose made out of salt and toxicity...

• EpicFailTryHard
    i do what i can...this, to give back what was so freely given unto me.  thank you, dbd community.
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i do what i can...this, to give back what was so freely given unto me.  thank you, dbd community.

Your Very Much Welcome!

• Baphomett
    Baphomett Member Posts: 394
    I'm not judging here, because I get how cathartic it can be to let all the built up salt and toxicity out every once in a while.

That said, I honestly think t-bagging only happens because killers continue to give a crap.  If we all just ignored it, it would fade away, like toddler tantrums.

We spend a lot of time telling survivors that camping is thier fault for feeding killers with hook rushes, but I think t-bagging is likewise our fault for letting distraction plays work by using it.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Epicbads daily “I suck” thread has a lot of responses today. Bravo.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:

don't worry, pumpkin.  i still like battering you.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:

i keep hoping to see you so i can teabag and loop you, but i dont play at trash tier ranks so i guess we will never meet :(
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

i keep hoping to see you so i can teabag and loop you, but i dont play at trash tier ranks so i guess we will never meet :(
    Lowbei, he plays on PS4...
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    popoles said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

Lowbei, he plays on PS4...
    ew. i keep forgetting that people play this on toasters.

i guess youre safe epicbad
  • Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    popoles said:

Out of practice with just the nurse lol? You lost Kate in the open, you could clearly see her blonde hair running back to where you found her....

As for whether it was appropriate or not - she had it coming for tbagging. I personally wouldn't have camped her, because their game was already ruined with the dc and anyway I rather have fun playing the game than standing in front of a hook.

It's time to mature people, laugh off the toxicity pleasseee

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

walking around the map as nurse and using addons that limit max range.

LMAO

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273

Eh it is what it is. There are good games and bad. Everyone has there own way of handling things. One person may tunnel and face camp a t-bagger. Someone else might just be like 'whatever' hook and leave.

I’m the whatever type. If you camp and tunnel them, you’re just giving them the attention they want. The only way you win is by still killing them all (or most of them) anyway, no matter how much they taunt and annoy you. 

Camp and tunnel them : “I know I’m awesome dude, but damn. Just couldn’t keep your eyes off me could you? Had to make sure I died. Git Gud, GG EZ Killer noob.”

They get away : “GG EZ” etc.

Even then, somehow, they’ll say you’re cheating, lag switching, you name it. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    ...rate my mental derangement.  how well has all the trolling i have endured corrupted my mind?  am i acting appropriately at this time in my development?

(
    yes, that felt wonderful but i also question my sanity after interludes such as this.

I wish all killers would punish BM like that, it would siginificantly reduce it in my opinion

• EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

lol.  i have heard from my 4 year old nephew that sucking one's thumb during such times of stress and discontentment can be comforting.  give it a shot, tigger.  let us know what you find out.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Twix said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    popoles said:

Out of practice with just the nurse lol? You lost Kate in the open, you could clearly see her blonde hair running back to where you found her....

As for whether it was appropriate or not - she had it coming for tbagging. I personally wouldn't have camped her, because their game was already ruined with the dc and anyway I rather have fun playing the game than standing in front of a hook.

It's time to mature people, laugh off the toxicity pleasseee

impossible and downright undesirable.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

lol.  i have heard from my 4 year old nephew that sucking one's thumb during such times of stress and discontentment can be comforting.  give it a shot, tigger.  let us know what you find out.
    lol no worries, theres are plenty of bads to farm whose skill level matches yours, but i usually only see them one day a month :)
  • EpicFailTryHard
    yet, your heart still longs for my presence.  touching.
  • Lowbei
    yet, your heart still longs for my presence.  touching.
    i just enjoy farming. were gonna live forever :)
  • EpicFailTryHard
    you love me.
  • You need to be more aggressive in your gameplay dude if you want to hook in your killer main gf.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    camp harder?  is this a sly attempt at a testimonial?
  • Lowbei
    yeah ok
  • EpicFailTryHard
    right?