The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Builds without an exhaustion perk

2»

Comments

• SaintDenisSlasher
    SaintDenisSlasher Member Posts: 227

I love seeing all these unique builds, the game would be so much better if the strongest perks were nerfed so every survivor could be unique. Same with killer but honestly ruin should be standard

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited October 2019

The only Exhaustion perk that I run is Head On, because the others feel scummy. : P

My main build happens to be Empathy, Botany Knowledge, Self Care, and Kindred, because I always play solo survivor, and can't rely on many people to do things!

Post edited by Raven014 on
  • Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,552

Kindred, Bond, Breakdown and Borrowed Time.

Although if I go full martyr, I switch BT for another perk like D-strike or Camaraderie.

• dont_ask_me_again
    dont_ask_me_again Member Posts: 490

Decisive Strike, Adrenaline, Unbreakable and that new totem self heal perk... try to activate them all in a match for fun.

• shockbunny
    shockbunny Member Posts: 1

I usually play peekaboo feng, which is alert, quick and quiet,poised and lightweight (to keep my scratches low after poised runs out) or dark sense (just to peek at the killer for split seconds before vanishing off a finished gen)

I am really into aura reading perks would love to have a good team and use only them while communicating.

• Vao
    Vao Member Posts: 25

I have a tough guy Steve build

I use second wind, we'll make it, decisive strike, and although for now I use dead hard, once I have iron will to tier three I'll use that.

There's no particular synergy with ds and iron will but we'll make it let's me use my second win easily

also throw in either a medkit or flashlight to top it off

YOU MUST USE STEVE OR PERISH

• BorrowedTime
    BorrowedTime Member Posts: 1

I like to be "medic" so to speak so for fun I like to run Self-Care, Empathy, Botany Knowledge, and Autodidact

• VolareVia
    VolareVia Member Posts: 6

WGLF, We'll make it, borrowed time, deliverance.

I run this with a good medkit and usually end up getting a ton of bp and deliverance is always fun to use.