We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Does anyone wish the devs would share this type of data regulary?

Options
shepherd404
shepherd404 Member Posts: 20
edited September 2023 in Polls

Does anyone wish the devs would share this type of data regulary? 47 votes

Yes, I appreciate the information
97%
BossdragobvArk_the_BonsaiAdelooCamoRangerFibijeanBlueberryXaggy0h_DoctorbrokedownpalaceNoFaceJasonTrent1297AshleyWBRamxenoc445feechimaRainbowPatooieshepherd404Dolphin9192Micheal_MyersKnuckles 46 votes
No, it just makes the meta more concrete
0%
I don't care
2%
PigNRun 1 vote
Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

More information is always better. I just wish they had more specific data (for instance, some of the same information but divided by ranks).

• ghostface_tryhard69
    Options

Lol legion at rank 1 on Xbox

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options

It's always interesting to see, especially how it might change after buffs/nerds.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

More information is better, but they have to define what counts as a "survive". If they count DCs as a "Sacrifice" then they need to make that clear...

...LoL, I may have helped inflate those Legion numbers, because that is not normal. AT ALL.

But then again, that statistic of popularity of killers doesn't really help much, since how many of them are actually played Legion, then got stomped. It doesn't show a lot of relevant data... especially with that last graph, since that's clearly a joke graph.

• shepherd404
    shepherd404 Member Posts: 20
    Options

@Raven014 I think those numbers are mainly effected by the date of the data

Thats a good question on the sacrifice vs. dc. I would just love to see the info somewhere to understand what the community is doing

This discussion has been closed.