We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Exclusives

Options
WickedMilk03
WickedMilk03 Member Posts: 624

Just saw a poll on Exclusives (skins and shid). Everyone said no to exclusives. So I will put more detail because theyre are different kinds of exclusives and I only like one kind...

So choose which one you like or prefer or want in the game.

Exclusives 20 votes

Exclusives for different consoles
0%
Paid Exclusives
0%
Exclusives that you have to work for in game
75%
myers_obsessionBossArk_the_BonsaiFibijeanWickedMilk03ElkPyroDudeNullSp3cAwakeyErshAhoyWolfRaven014JillSandwichLIcewhisperQuol 15 votes
Exclusives that are given from content creators lol
0%
none
25%
MiriamGSpeshul_KittenPrincessPoopShirtless_MyersDecember_1863 5 votes

Comments

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

I like exclusives that you work for. It makes them more special and having it brings a certain amount of pride. I dislike paid exclusives, and i dont really mind console exclusives.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

I like these, like the Cannibal masks.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

I like it when you earn them.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

The only good kind of exclusive is when you earn it yourself. Similar to Prestige skins.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

Working for exclusives is fun. Any other kind - regional, platform, event or content creator exclusives - just feels unfair and like you're being punished for not living in a certain place or using a certain platform or following some random person on Twitch.