Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Word on getting back lost cosmetics, such as Legacy.

Austin
Austin Member Posts: 41

I'm wondering what is the official word on getting back lost of progress cosmetics, such as Legacy as I've really not heard an official response on it.
(I'm sorry if this is a duplicate thread.)

Comments

• Baxhald
    Baxhald Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2018

I lost a few legacy items last year, and when I sent an email to support about it this is the reply I got.
    "I'm really sorry for the trouble. Although the lost Legacy Prestige is important, we can't address this issue right away. I assure you that your lost Legacy will be addressed in the future."
    I haven't heard any official word on it though.
    I got bloodpoint compensation as I lost my save, and that's the reply they sent on the cosmetic issue I had.

• Austin
    Austin Member Posts: 41

@Baxhald said:
    I lost a few legacy items last year, and when I sent an email to support about it this is the reply I got.
    "I'm really sorry for the trouble. Although the lost Legacy Prestige is important, we can't address this issue right away. I assure you that your lost Legacy will be addressed in the future."
    I haven't heard any official word on it though.
    I got bloodpoint compensation as I lost my save, and that's the reply they sent on the cosmetic issue I had.

Thanks for your response, it's appreciated. I've heard of people getting back their Lost Legacy, but I have no clue if that was true or not. I know there was a BHVR Dev/Mod in a Twitch Stream once before and he said he could help with getting back the lost legacy, though I don't know about now though.

• kinglion
    kinglion Member Posts: 15

My progress got wiped a few games after I got my limited David King cosmetic on a previous event with Lunar generators. On one of their replies, they said, "Unfortunately we are unable to restore cosmetics. We apologise deeply for this mishap."

• NeaKarlsson
    NeaKarlsson Member Posts: 40

Sadly legacy wont be refunded