We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Do you agree with this proposed ruin rework?

Options
SinisterDog
SinisterDog Member Posts: 48

The problem currently with ruin is that it's either OP depending on it's spawn and survivors rank and skillcheck hitting skill or way too bad. I think this rework should change the perk and community's outlook on the perk.

1 - great skill check window should decrease by about half, and should be placed in the middle of the skillcheck (since it's just too easy to hit great skill checks but also taking away risk of blowing gen for low level survivors)

2 - missing skillcheck should regress more of the generator but not pause it. (that way groups can barrel through it slightly faster if someone isn't hitting the skillchecks)

3 - If the killer has an unlit totem at the start of the game ruin has 2 totems, after cleansing the first one the great skillcheck window becomes three times as large (This way the killer can't camp a lucky ruin spawn and force a loss on the survivors, and the perk isn't useless if found immediately)

altogether everything proposed will give ruin a milder but longer lasting and less RNG heavy effect throughout the game and the perks effects will sort of be the same despite playing low or high level survivors. LMK what you think

Do you agree with this proposed ruin rework? 33 votes

Yes, this is a good idea
18%
LethalPugyMrPenguin[Deleted User]nickoffordxRemSinisterDog 6 votes
No, this is a bad idea it doesn't need a rework
63%
Hail_to_the_KingArk_the_BonsaiAcesthetiicBillyIIIJasonTrent1297Micheal_MyersBunnyTheHuttCreeRoyaltyGrootDudeTheEdgeGamerthen4321NullSp3cluka2211ErshAhoyWolfRaven014CarlosyluNickeleyeRin_is_my_waifuJillSandwichL 21 votes
No, this is a bad idea it needs a different rework (give ideas for different rework)
18%
BossBlueberryEnviouSLAYSkeletalEliteLentoroMyers_Is_My_Dad 6 votes

Comments