We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Implement The Unique Survivor Stance Animations In Game As Shown In Lobby

Options
Defarakka
Defarakka Member Posts: 6
edited October 2019 in Polls

In game, each Survivor only has 2 different stances, one and the same for every male character and one and the same for every female character, so that the Survivors all serve as skins for the generic 2 Survivor animations. Though it would be even better to have each Survivor having more unique animations, I think it would make sense and be a great idea to at least implement into the in-game the already made unique stance animations that we can see applied to each Survivor when we choose Survivors, queue for a match or are in lobbies.

Implement The Unique Survivor Stance Animations In Game As Shown In Lobby 12 votes

Yes, implement the unique Survivor stance animations in-game.
83%
MikeadatrixSpacingLlamasGottlosTheRockstarKnightLeonardo1itaNullSp3cAhoyWolfDefarakkakaratinac97cralo 10 votes
No, keep it as it is.
16%
White_OwlFibijean 2 votes

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    No, keep it as it is.

I have no proof, I just can't help but feel like there's a good reason they haven't done this from the start. If I had to guess, it probably has to do with the fact that those animations were never designed to transition into others such as running or being hit, so it's not as simple as just replacing the idle animation for survivors in a trial. I suspect it would be a lot of work for what is, in the grand scheme of things, a fairly minor flavour addition.

• Defarakka
    Defarakka Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Yes, implement the unique Survivor stance animations in-game.

Yes, that might be the case. Would've loved to see less generic animations for Survivors and more uniqueness, that would've been more than a minor addition in flavor in my opinion.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options
    No, keep it as it is.

I vote no because those in the lobby are their relaxed postures, but (at least lore-wise) during trials they're scared and their posture reflect that.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options
    No, keep it as it is.

Hm that's true, imagine Steve and Jane striking power poses while the killer is standing behind them lol.