We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What changes would YOU like to see for The Legion?

Options
Lentoro
Lentoro Member Posts: 213
edited October 2019 in Polls

I personnaly think that The Legion is a very cool killer. I like both the esthetics and the power concept of The Legion and I think the edgy vaulting teens deserve better.

What do you think? What changes would you like to see for them? And if you have some time to spare please make sure to explain your choice.

And thanks :)

What changes would YOU like to see for The Legion? 82 votes

None. He is perfectly fine as he is
1%
Rattman 1 vote
I would like to see some buffs to The Legion's addons
6%
MilobrokedownpalaceSblitcherFirepaul19DarootLeafstorm 5 votes
I would like to see some buffs to The Legion's power
9%
NuclearBurritoDreskimatt6996Umbrae_pkZackAndCodyJillSandwichLQuol[Deleted User] 8 votes
I would like to see some buffs to both The Legion's addons and their power
39%
Mc_HartyPandomJnnsMuBlueberrySpacingLlamasNoFaceLordCyphreNikkiwhatTragicSolitudead19970Leonardo1itaxEaHailohMedicSpirit7KathecruAngryFluffyMaster_Bad_GuyNullSp3cRicardiBacardiErsh 32 votes
I would like to see some nerfs to The Legion's addons
0%
I would like to see some nerfs to The Legion's power
0%
I would like to see some nerfs to both The Legion's addons and their power
2%
CarlosyluToneBaby13 2 votes
I would like to see a complete rework of The Legion
41%
Gonzalovampire_toothyGibberishCamoRangerMister_xD0h_DoctorAcesthetiicxllANDRESllxDolphin9192Aven_FallenTheRockstarKnightHoodiedantgnsteaAzurlynxGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96BenZ0Boosted_DwightNescau_FernandoNeverdweller 34 votes

Comments

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

As long as he isn't anything like old Legion I don't care if he gets buffs.

• Avilgus
    Avilgus Member Posts: 1,261
    Options

Complete rework of The Legion for me.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Btw this poll is missing both "buffs to power, nerfs to addons" and "Nerfs to power, buffs to addons"

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Bah, just rework him. He's cack.

• Szarman
    Szarman Member Posts: 242
    Options

Buff addons and power or rework. It was a hard decission but i think rework in some way would be better.

• Umbrae_pk
    Umbrae_pk Member Posts: 482
    Options

Legion broke this game with all his exploits and all around game changing power. And when I say game changing, I don't mean that in a good way. His play style is so different from any killer in the game that it's almost like he doesn't fit in the game at all.

It's very annoying to mend over and over and over again and it's even worse because it doesn't feel dangerous to the survivor. It's just a chore that is so repetitive and boring that sometimes you just want to hold it off til' the last second. Which is something that can be done because even if the deep wound effect ends, you can still keep mending.

In summary, The Legion and his power is bad and I hope one day they make it to something SO different from what it is today that I won't dread seeing a Legion in the fog.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

I don't think his power right now is even salvageable. He needs a complete rework not just a massive nerf and a poor add on rework.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

i honestly dont believe their power can be made viable and fun with mere buffs.

they should completely change the way it works imo.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

Complete rework, having NO power to down survivors is extremly unfun and really bad. I had alot of fun spaming my frenzy to keep hitting a survivor (even if it was not good and took a long time) atleast it was fun.

• matt6996
    matt6996 Member Posts: 82
    Options

I think the devs know that they over did it on the nerfs to legion but with this current legion they can at least give us some QoL changes like making the power 15 sec instead of 20 sec since the power isn't even that strong and give them some of there speed back like with vaulting pallets. Also losing all of your power gauge on a miss was a horrible choice if you lost 50% it'll be a bit better. But overall if they can give us some QoL changes if they don't want to rework legion I won't be to mad at that.

(Rework the add ons too a lot of them are garbage)

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,047
    Options

Total rework. Legion is boring to play and boring to play against.

The worst part is that their power doesnt even utilize their lore effectively.

You made their lore and even their name (LEGION) based around the idea of a group of Killers, but you only play as one of them.

What garbage. There should be some mechanic for switching between the 4 members.

I would say have the 3 members you arent playing as be NPCs that do something, but I dont trust BHVR to be able to program some competent AI for them that wont bug out or get stuck somehow.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

They're just kinda boring to play as, and many of the add-ons are terrible. Stabbing someone a second time in Feral Frenzy to apply a status effect with about the same duration as the stun you take for doing it is pointless.

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306
    edited October 2019
    Options

All discussions about Legion is POINTLESS. Devs only care about vanity donate costumes. Look at "archive". Maybe in 2021 they slight rework him. People can continue to discuss that, but this is truth, sadly but truth, this is how they work nowaday. Balance should be in main priority, but they "buried him into the grave" and then, after they admitted that they failed, still not care. 

How many times devs answered in "Legion" topics?

Pretty good job so far. Keep do nothing and release next new "licenced paid" killer instead of balance old nerfed ones. Money is money.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,186
    Options

Your complete post gets countered by the existence of the Reworked Freddy.

@topic:

I am for a full rework. I like the aspect of Vaulting, but thats it. But I doubt that his power can be useful without being broken or unfun. There was nothing fun about facing a Legion, that person who got chased will go down eventually (even without the exploit), while the others have to rush Gens.

So he needs to have a meaningful power which is not broken, because he ignores Pallets and Windows, but is also not a pain in the ass to go against.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options

A killers power should not revolve around deep wounds

• Master_Bad_Guy
    Master_Bad_Guy Member Posts: 100
    Options

add-ons need to be changed, very few are useful. I use only 1-2 remaining trash now. This is the main thing now to be done for the Legion.

• Oshi
    edited October 2019
    Options

After i checked on wiki how much "profit" give Legion's addons... i laughted. Barely only red one what gives you pallet break after vault is usefull... 4 second stun after FF and with both purple and green addons you have 3...

• Oshi
    edited October 2019
    Options

Legion was "nerfed", Freddy was "buffed" this an a big difference. Do you think they will twice waste their time for Legion? Better to focus on shop costumes and new killers. They can't even handle event. 

• Master_Bad_Guy
    Master_Bad_Guy Member Posts: 100
    Options

It's already nerfed, no 3 sec