How do I get better at seeing blendetts?

For context I don't have the best eyesight and require the use of powerful long sighted glasses (the ones that help you see things from a long way away) and I don't want to be so close to my tv screen just so I can find that one blendette on the swamp map straining my eyes, I love this game but it's this and the painfully long killer lobby times that put me off playing it, I can't wait for hallows end and Christmas events and I hope anybody reading this has a brilliant day

If you have any ways of dealing with my problem then let me know, I'm all ears.

Comments

• Murph203
    Murph203 Member Posts: 27

Listen for breathing

• Yeah you don't.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

If you can't see them, you can't see them.

When you see Blendettes in your lobby, you can play Doc. (Or Freddy, then they will get this shiny outline as soon as they are in the dreamworld.)

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

I'm all ears.

Any aura perks help.

You really need to go by sound, and have a great headset. Look for crows, any movement from them. When you start getting used to looking out for things "out of the ordinary" it can help. Breathing sounds, rustling of the grass etc.

Make sure to hit one so you can hear them a bit better if you have trouble hearing the quieter sounds of the game. haha

If you are lower ranked, usually they tend to hide on the outskirts of the map behind rocks/trees/walls. Can use iron maiden if you think they are going into lockers often.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

ReShade.me

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

Crouching Tiger Hidden Claudette

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

I recommend playing as Blendette to learn where they hide

• HellCatJane
    HellCatJane Member Posts: 698

Oh. Forgot to mention I usually use whispers, that helps triangulate them.

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,522

Good headphones and remember to look down near cover, crouching works because many killers don't look down at all.

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Myers is a good killer to snuff them out with also in stalk mode

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    edited October 2019

Stridor lets you hear them better, if they get injured its basically impossible to hide unless you get far away.

Max brightness

Learn where common hiding spots are

Play the match and dont tunnel blendettes, if you see them then go for it but otherwise dont spend a minute searching every corner for them, unless they go full immersion you will eventually run into them throughout the match even without looking for them

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

Whispers and a mori.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

Yes, you must learn to live in the wild with their flock to understand their motives and habits. I recommend bringing dark clothes p3 preferred to their gatherings. If you wear anything bright colored, you'll be ridiculed and left to fend for yourself. In a serious note, i say have Bitter Murmur, Whispers or Bbq to see them or get an idea where they are at.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

you dont

this is why blendettes get morid

• Theoretical_Heart
    Theoretical_Heart Member Posts: 398

I used to have a clip from Haddonfield where the was a Blendetts in the shrubs outside the Strode house and I just got a gut feeling and stabbed. Lol

• StupidPallets
    StupidPallets Member Posts: 395

That Yamaoka-whatever estate is hell. Even for normal people in dark clothing, seeing them through that thicket is ridonckulous, and im gonna write a letter to Congress.

• PGJSF
    PGJSF Member Posts: 369

My sight is fine and sometimes you really just can’t see them unless you’re looking directly at where they are crouching.

Example: Backwater Swamp brown bushes. Unless you know a Blendette is in there, it doesn’t matter how good your sight is, you probably won’t see her.

How to improve? Knowing what killer do you mainly play would help a lot, I’ll try to cover the basics:

1. Bitter Murmur is much more unpredictable than BBQ, and not juked as easily.
    2. Stridor 3 lets you actually hear breathing very clearly.
    3. Lots of killers have aura reading addons. Wraith’s purple one is probably the best one in terms of finding people who are hiding around, along with Myers’ mirrors.
    4. Monitor&Abuse could actually help you getting near them while they work on a generator before they reach their hiding spot. Small killers are better for this.
    5. Doctor is the hard counter to any stealth approach in this game.
    6. I never got into it, but some killers learn how to use Whispers to triangulate survivors’ location. This requires practice and map awareness, but it works to the point they will think you are cheating.
  • Seltas0208
    Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

You do that and I'll wait till Parliament is un suspended to write them a letter. Together we can force the governments into campaigning against blendettes and yamokas estate

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

The game is already super bright and her clothes have been "nerfed" by making them significantly lighter.

If you still can't see the Blendettes, you are probably just bad at finding survivors, period.

Here's a secret: I play stealth with Kate and David. I have many times managed to hide like I do with a P3 or Brown Shirt Claudette, exactly same techniques used, and managed to stealth, evade and juke killers.

Blendette's advantage is very marginal. What matters more is the stealth skill of the survivor, and the search skills of the killer.

Good killers will find any survivor, and bad killers will miss any Survivor, even a Dwight wearing a bright red New Year's Shirt.

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

If I ever get a group of blendettes I run

Stridor

Whispers

Barbecue and Chili

Infectious Fright

• MisterCremaster
    MisterCremaster Member Posts: 614

Just lobby dodge them.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

Your best bet is honestly get a headset and use these.

1. Whispers
    2. Footsteps
    3. Enviroment I.E grass movement,crows, etc
    4. Breathing
    5. Locate good hiding spots.