We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Should Custom matches let you play with locked killers?

Options
zFury
zFury Member Posts: 4

When you are playing as a killer in a custom match i would find fun adding the opportunity to play with other killers so you don't have to buy it to try it. Only non-licensed killers though...

Should Custom matches let you play with locked killers? 42 votes

Yes
59%
GibberishKeeperReaperDipSN1P3R5G3TH3ADAnthonyC2014Knex4545HoodiednunadventuresBoosted_Dwightrch614NullSp3cAwakeyErshRaven014SatelitEnderloganYTJillSandwichLLavalinater9209[Deleted User]Ka1ro 25 votes
No
40%
BossSpartagone45brokedownpalaceSpiderTashMicheal_MyersGrootDudexEathen4321KillermainBTWm8MedicSpirit7AngryFluffyLirulinielMysticAdvisorAhoyWolfCarlosyluCreepingcam1070Yung_Slug 17 votes

Comments

• AnthonyC2014
    AnthonyC2014 Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Yes

it doesn't make sense. at least in other gamemodes you can bring the splinter offerings (except for Demogorgon), but for the unlicensed characters...? What do you do? Just pray you like the killer? I stopped doing that after I bought Legion.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    No

Sorry but, you should not be able to. BHVR simply has to earn money to keep this game moving.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    No

Not a good idea. A lot of people find KYF a lot of fun already. You add in not having to buy DLCS and oh boy.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options
    No

People gotta make money. Would be nice if you could bring Splinters tho.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    No

KYF is really fun if you get a full group, a lot of people would just start playing kyf if this was added.

I could see new release characters maybe being available in kyf for the first week maybe though.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options
    Yes

I clicked on yes without thinking but now I'm actually thinking and I regret it.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    Yes

It's not a serious game, and since all perks and addons are, I don't know why killers aren't available. It'd let you test them out and see if it's worth you buying.

You can't get cosmetics without buying the character first, and you would still have to have 4 others to play with... I think that's balanced. But then again, I'm on console without any friends who play DBD, so... yeah...

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    No

Add Splinters for all of them so you can at least try them out. But I don't think we should get the full characters for free.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    No

Me I have some Icecream without paying?

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    No

I'd say the survivors should be free in KYF, since they are just reskins of the "survivor model"

Plus their perks are able to be used anyway.

Killers have their own unique power and (technically is the reason why the DLC costs money) would break the monetization if all Killers were made free in KYF