We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Surge or PGTW? (for m1 killers)

Options
Victor_hensley
Victor_hensley Member Posts: 800

(imagine that you will use this on an m1 killer, because m2 killers will most likely go with PGTW)

Surge or PGTW? (for m1 killers) 45 votes

Surge
17%
Ark_the_BonsaiSpartagone450h_DoctorBravo0413JokerIsLoki8obot1cTodgeweiht[Deleted User] 8 votes
Pop Goes The Weasel
82%
BossSeducedByDaemonetteGibberishAcesthetiicbrokedownpalaceNoFaceblue4zionAssassinZodiacAven_Fallenad19970HoodiedyobudddGrootDudexEaBenZ0KillermainBTWm8Boosted_Dwightdoitagain_sensualsatanrch614 37 votes

Comments

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    Surge

Oh gosh that's hard. I like Surge more because it saves you a ton of time, but pop is crazy good for keeping down a specific gen.

I guess it really depends on your playstyel. I'd likely go with Surge so I don't have to waste time kicking gens instead of chasing.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,289
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

PGTW all the way. The best regression Perk.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

No contest

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

Surge would be worth using if it didn't have such a long cool down, short range, low amount of damage, worked on more then just m1 attacks, and was basically entirely reworked.

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

Surge might be good against very anxious or unexperienced survivors who leave the generator for good after the killer downed someone near around it. But in almost every other case, its Pop

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options
    Surge

Surge save you time from kicking a generator or 2, maybe even 3 which is a lot of regression and it will keep regressing

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options

Which killer specifically? Every Killer has a unique power so no one uses the same build. Acting like they should will eventually lose you the game

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options
    Surge

PGTW is better, but i like surge more.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

Pop does more progress, which, ultimately, is what matters in a game.

I also find it more reliable, since you can control which gen it effects, since you can't really end where a chase ends when you catch the survivor.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 5,964
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

Surge needs the 12% additional regression and then I would say we've got a very nice alternative to Pop Goes the Weasel.

Really a shame that many new perks that get released just don't seem very strong.

• SeducedByDaemonette
    SeducedByDaemonette Member Posts: 299
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

I run both on some killers (since I find ruin unreliable) . But if you can pick only one definitely pop .

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

Surge has a cooldown

Pop does not and recharges every hook

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Pop Goes The Weasel

Pop is way too good. Surge is a decent perk and pretty good with Surveillance, but it doesn't really compare to Pop or Ruin.