We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

You have to get to Rank 1 as fast as possible.

Options
Awakey
Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
edited October 2019 in Polls

As killer.

What killer do you use? What perks/add-ons do you run? Why?

Edit: Starting from Rank 20.

Edit 2: Nurse post-nerf.

You have to get to Rank 1 as fast as possible. 50 votes

Nurse
12%
0h_Doctorfly_172TheGhostFaceMainHellbentmrmeowskeeenSeeker 6 votes
Spirit
44%
Bigyo369CakeDutybrokedownpalacebubbascalPeenutsButt3rNuclearBurritoBoosted_DwightLirulinielMrPenguinImpalaMysticAdvisorAwakeyErshCarlosyluBulbasaur2008xAlkarix8obot1cRin_is_my_waifuTunnelVisionohmy 22 votes
Hillbilly
4%
SN1P3R5G3TH3ADpremiumRICE 2 votes
Huntress
4%
rch614AhoyWolf 2 votes
Hag
6%
AcesthetiicBigbootiejudy666KillermainBTWm8 3 votes
Myers
6%
Micheal_MyersCreepingcam1070Yung_Slug 3 votes
Demogorgon
0%
Plague
0%
Ghostface
4%
HoodiedRadan42 2 votes
Other Killer (Legion, Pig, Bubba, etc.)
20%
BossArk_the_BonsaiAven_FallenGrootDudeRicardiBacardioTechnicanonymous31337DarootLeafstormTodgeweihtcralo 10 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,053
    Options
    Huntress

*or Spirit

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Either Nurse, Spirit or ######### Legion. Can't decide which is better.

• Awakey
    Options
    Spirit

I use STBFL, Ruin, BBQ, Devour in Green, Yellow, Brown ranks, and NC above it. YA and KT.

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,032
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit

For guaranteed win 4k every match.

BBQ&C, Thrilling Tremors, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Hex: Ruin/Discordance/Surveillance/Dying Light.

As for addons I wont need them, but I guess Bloody Hair Brooch & Yakuyoke Amulet since it's just a pure base kit improvement.

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options

Legion isn't very lethal, but they're a ######### pip machine. 38927 stab wounds a second to help you get that iridescent malicious. Keep them off gens with as many slow down perks as you can get and then go for the occasional hook. Suddenly you're at rank one even if you can never really manage to get kills.

• Awakey
    Options
  • KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options
    Hag

Hag. I perform better with spirit but I seem to pip better with Hag due to longerish games.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

Freddy. When he got reworked i got from rank 10 to 3 in just 2 days. He is damn good.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    Myers

I would pick Spirit, but I stopped playing her because my headphones don't support directional sound :P

Plus, if I'm grinding my way from rank 20, I'll have to pick a killer I know I can consistently win with and never get tired of.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Wraith.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options
    Spirit

She's my best Killer and doesn't rely on an instant down which would lose chaser and malicious points.

I'd use:

• BBQ - For tracking and not relying on hook trades to maintain momentum
    • Whispers - For the initial snowball and preventing end game escapes as often as possible
    • Thrill of the Hunt
    • Haunted Grounds - At low ranks ToTH + HG is an excellent noob crushing build. HG + ToTH is 3 hex's making them very likely to find at least 1, so when they inevitably try and cleanse one of them you are told where they are and since they are low ranks you can go in for an easy down

Once I get out of low ranks I'd swap out ToTH and HG for Sloppy and Ruin.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,282
    Options

Legion. It looks like it is impossible to depip with them, a 2K can also be a Pip.

If you want to be effective, every other Killer than Legion basically. But if it is just about the Pips, use Legion.

• Awakey
    Options
  • Acesthetiic
    Acesthetiic Member Posts: 1,077
    Options
    Hag

You knew it was coming.

I’m running:

1. Save The Best For Last - Honestly god tier on Hag. Will help DOMINATE chases. The snowball effect on steroids.
    2. Corrupt Intervention - Essentially 100% allows me to choose my AOC and prepare. I can also go around the map more until the timer runs out.
    3. Monitor & Abuse - 16 meters on your terror radius will definitely allow you to protect gens even more by getting closer to a survivor.
    4. Pop Goes The Weasel - Definitely for late game if needed.

For add ons, I’d just use Dragonfly Wings (distance, yellow/uncommon offering) and Cypress Necklet (Speed Setting, yellow/uncommon offering).

To make it a little more challenging, I’d make it where I couldn’t change perks or add ons. (One exception! I’ll switch out M&A or POP for Franklins Demise if there’s three or four items in lobby)

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Myers

Im a Legion main but Myers is my tryhard killer.

1. Monitor and Abuse- Its Mandatory for Myers even after his buff.
    2. Brutal Strength- Its good for Tier III because survivors will drop alot of pallets early.
    3. BBQ & Chili- Aura reading and bloodpoints
    4. Hex: Ruin- To help slow down gens when your working to Tier III.
    5. Alternate: Infectious Fright- Amazing with M&A on Tier III Myers
  • Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Then i did well spreading the message. 😁

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Legion, LF ain’t easy to pip with.