The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please push consoles to 60fps

AndyMXM
AndyMXM Member Posts: 41
I understand it's just a pc port but try to make it worth it, it's already hard to play with a controller especially nurse and huntress, bad fps won't help either in a competitive game
This game needs at least 50fps to be playable, sub 30fps is a joke (especially after the 2.0)

The store seems to work in 60fps and the framerate seems unlocked from what it seems ( I feel like I get more than 40fps sometimes when playing survivor) but it's really choppy and goes down to 20 on certain maps at times

Thank you very much

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    please push your console out the window and buy a pc :)
  • RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    60? I'd be happy to get a consistent 30 fps. Baby steps. 
  • besjo33
    besjo33 Member Posts: 22
    I just wrote on that 2.0 console lag post about this I’m getting really pissed off about not being able to hit survivors who aren’t even good because the FPS drops! Playing killer wasn’t great to begin with but it was doable since 2.0 especially Haddonfield map it’s the most infuriating thing to do! Also tbh I’ve hardly noticed a difference with survivor, I play both and survivor seems to hardly be affected which is probably why they don’t seem to care! 
  • AndyMXM
    Seriously now, jokes aside, some people (like me) may prefer a casual gaming experience sitting on a couch, this game looks nothing too demanding and many intensive games maintain a stable 60fps at high graphics, why wouldn't dbd be able to achieve the same? Too busy nerfing survivors I suppose
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    AndyMXM said:
    Seriously now, jokes aside, some people (like me) may prefer a casual gaming experience sitting on a couch, this game looks nothing too demanding and many intensive games maintain a stable 60fps at high graphics, why wouldn't dbd be able to achieve the same? Too busy nerfing survivors I suppose
    Cue the leatherface avatar killers in 3...2...1...
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@AndyMXM said:
    I understand it's just a pc port but try to make it worth it, it's already hard to play with a controller especially nurse and huntress, bad fps won't help either in a competitive game
    This game needs at least 50fps to be playable, sub 30fps is a joke (especially after the 2.0)

The store seems to work in 60fps and the framerate seems unlocked from what it seems ( I feel like I get more than 40fps sometimes when playing survivor) but it's really choppy and goes down to 20 on certain maps at times

Thank you very much

Sure, just upgrade your console and you have better fps.
    Want higher speed? Buy a faster car, its basically the same :wink:

• Master

@AndyMXM said:

It is really demanding, even on PC....

• AndyMXM
    Master said:

@AndyMXM said:

Thank you very much

Runs like ######### on both xbox one x and ps4 pro so this is irrelevant, it's the bad optimisation this game has

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489
    • consoles
    • 60fps
      pick one
  • Master
    AndyMXM said:
    Master said:

@AndyMXM said:

Thank you very much

Runs like ######### on both xbox one x and ps4 pro so this is irrelevant, it's the bad optimisation this game has

Well both are consoles, just look at the price tag because what you get what you pay for

I don't expect to get a super decent sport car for 30k either :wink:

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    PS4 can hold 60fps but this game for console has been poorly optimised to where a majority of players can’t push 40fps on some maps/killers.
  • thomasnut
    thomasnut Member Posts: 113

pushing fps doesn't mean a whole lot till they finally get dedicated servers..

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672

Nurse is unplayable right now on console, and I have been having some real fps drops when playing as Clown, anyone else?