Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Buff SWF

Paddy4583
Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
edited July 2018 in General Discussions
SWF needs to be made stronger and have inbuilt game chat for all platforms, also there needs to be A salty killer warning for all survivors 
That is all....

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    You spelled "killers" wrong
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

Why did you make this post twice?

• ItsDaEmuDood
    ItsDaEmuDood Member Posts: 192

This post will receive so much hate just from the title. Fatal mistake, young one.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Paddy4583 said:
    SWF needs to be made stronger and have inbuilt game chat for all platforms, also there needs to be A salty killer warning for all survivors 
    That is all....

Poke the bear(leatherfaces) my friend. Can't wait to see the comments.
  • Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

waste of space on the threads screen. but do keep going.

a quick question though: why not post this in the off topic sub section given its not balance related or.. related to anything really except being a joke?

• fcc2014
    We need a version hex the 3rd seal for killers. If you hit them with a pallet they cant see auras till they break the totem.
  • Paddy4583
    fcc2014 said:
    We need a version hex the 3rd seal for killers. If you hit them with a pallet they cant see auras till they break the totem.
    Yes and if they kick a gen hooks disable untill that gen has been powered 
  • fcc2014
    Paddy4583 said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Yes and if they kick a gen hooks disable untill that gen has been powered 
    When all generators are powered. The killers get the opposite of bloodwarden. They get frozen in place 40-50-60s. It does not stack we want to be fair after all.
  • fcc2014

Survivors should be able to see killers outfits and addons so they can dodge if killers are wearing prestige/cash items or using an addon they don't like.

I like it. We can auto dodge Leatherface because he just camps in the basement anyway.
  • Paddy4583
    amazing ideas coming in already to take back this killer biased game, sick of killers, killing it’s time to stop the murder already.
  • Paddy4583
    fcc2014 said:

Survivors should be able to see killers outfits and addons so they can dodge if killers are wearing prestige/cash items or using an addon they don't like.

I like it. We can auto dodge Leatherface because he just camps in the basement anyway.
    Leatherface would dodge us anyway, they think everyone is SWF 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    meh
  • fcc2014
    No killing friday's, suck it up saturdays and see me tbagging sundays. Mop my tears monday, tool box and bnp tuesday, weeping killer wednesday and for love of god just kill me Thursday. 
  • Paddy4583
    Lowbei said:
    meh
     Nurf @Lowbei he’s OP
  • megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742
    ### is wrong with that salty survivor Paddy weirdo. Stop spreading BS in this forum. Seems discussions and different opinions aren't things you can deal with at all.
  • fcc2014
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    meh
     Nurf @Lowbei he’s OP
    @Lowbei can not play high or drunk he is too op. Clean and sober only. He needs one of those things that people need to start their car if they have multiple dui's attached to his rig.
  • Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

@Paddy4583 said:
    Beardedragon said:

a quick question though: why not post this in the off topic sub section given its not balance related or.. related to anything really except being a joke?

Because it’s a general discussion, if it was about balance I’d have posted it there, like you and your Whiny Leatherface s did..... oh wait....

but its not a general discussion. this is a joke, not a discussion. so i ask, why not the off-topic forum?

• fcc2014

but its not a general discussion. this is a joke, not a discussion. so i ask, why not the off-topic forum?

Most of the forum is a joke. Have a little fun with it. Everyone takes the game so serious. It is ok to poke fun at ourselves.

• Paddy4583

@Paddy4583 said:
    Beardedragon said:

Because it’s a general discussion, if it was about balance I’d have posted it there, like you and your Whiny Leatherface s did..... oh wait....

Topic is DBD so it’s not off topic either, and you are here discussing the post generally so it’s seems like the right place to me
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    meh
     Nurf @Lowbei he’s OP
    @Lowbei can not play high or drunk he is too op. Clean and sober only. He needs one of those things that people need to start their car if they have multiple dui's attached to his rig.
    now taking shots and tokes for tips!
  • fcc2014
    edited July 2018

@Lowbei I wouldn't want you to have to play on a toaster.
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:

no worries i have a pc :)
  • fcc2014
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

Figured i would contribute to help keeping it that way.
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:

Figured i would contribute to help keeping it that way.
    awwwwww!!! thank you <3

i will be giving away some steam keys this weekend on stream. gotta give back to the community!
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Yep and make it to where killers will not be able to hit you or hook you which means they can only chase you around 
  • fcc2014
    Yep and make it to where killers will not be able to hit you or hook you which means they can only chase you around 
    Maybe give them foam noodles to hit with!
  • fcc2014
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    meh
     Nurf @Lowbei he’s OP
    I wouldn't want you to have to play on a toaster.
  • Lowbei
    fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Paddy4583 said:
    Lowbei said:
    meh
     Nurf @Lowbei he’s OP
    I wouldn't want you to have to play on a toaster.
    youre so nice! ;)
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

He's trolling. Nothing to see here

@Beardedragon said:

General discussion and how is this any different than the countless whiny rant threads from the killers posting the same thing over and over. I find it funny that you both ignore that fact and never call out the same few posters who spam the forums daily.

You know like the certain killers on console who post their whiny rant threads in general and not in console.

• DocFabron
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

@Beardedragon said:

General discussion and how is this any different than the countless whiny rant threads from the killers posting the same thing over and over. I find it funny that you both ignore that fact and never call out the same few posters who spam the forums daily.

You know like the certain killers on console who post their whiny rant threads in general and not in console.

I call bullshit on anybody who brings it upon themselves. 
  • powerbats

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

@Beardedragon said:

Yet you said nothing of it so far, all your stuff has been insults directed at survivors like found the survivor main type stuff.

Did you call out the entitled survivors mindset thread, no.

The thread : WHAT IF THE NEW KILLER COULD MAKE HIMSELF/HERSELF LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE SURVIVORS IN THE MATCH?

Did you say anything positive, no you threw out more survivor insults.

Nurse needs to obey the rules and did you say what other said which was they need to buff the other killers? No you insulted the op.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said: No. Stop being a whiny [BAD WORD]

Your entitled survivor mains thread, what'd you do but make a survivor bashing thread surprise surprise.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said: Awww, did Leatherface hurt your feelings at his basement get-together? Yep that sounds like a legit response.

In one of the threads by the same few killers that post the same stuff have you called them out not once. In fact you've posted some of the same type of stuff. The top troll on PS4 via the way of the amount of stuff they post you never commented anything negative calling him out.

Lastly I totally agree with quite a few of the things you've said especially concerning Strain who's an absolute jack arse worse than our jailbird. Also apparently some of the stuff I know you and i both commented on has been deleted.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

@powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

@Beardedragon said:

Dear lord, I cannot believe I am defending that kid but, @powerbats there is no console sub forum here. Sadly he is actually posting in the right place. Now I feel very dirty for defending him.

• DocFabron
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

@Beardedragon said:

Yet you said nothing of it so far, all your stuff has been insults directed at survivors like found the survivor main type stuff.

The thread : WHAT IF THE NEW KILLER COULD MAKE HIMSELF/HERSELF LOOK LIKE ONE OF THE SURVIVORS IN THE MATCH?

Nurse needs to obey the rules and did you say what other said which was they need to buff the other killers? No you insulted the op.

Your entitled survivor mains thread, what'd you do but make a survivor bashing thread surprise surprise.

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said: Awww, did Leatherface hurt your feelings at his basement get-together? Yep that sounds like a legit response.

In one of the threads by the same few killers that post the same stuff have you called them out not once. In fact you've posted some of the same type of stuff. The top troll on PS4 via the way of the amount of stuff they post you never commented anything negative calling him out.

Lastly I totally agree with quite a few of the things you've said especially concerning Strain who's an absolute jack arse worse than our jailbird. Also apparently some of the stuff I know you and i both commented on has been deleted.

I was kinda stressed out at the time of writing these statements so I may have taken things a little far. I just want balancea for the game. 
  • powerbats

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

He's trolling. Nothing to see here @Beardedragon said:

I was kinda stressed out at the time of writing these statements so I may have taken things a little far. I just want balancea for the game. 

I apologize as well sometimes we let the heat of the moment get to us.

• powerbats

@lasombra1979 said:

@powerbats said:

@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:

@Beardedragon said:

Dear lord, I cannot believe I am defending that kid but, @powerbats there is no console sub forum here. Sadly he is actually posting in the right place. Now I feel very dirty for defending him.

I haven't looked into the console forums but assumed they had a gd as well, if not my bad so apologies if it's not there.

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

@ItsDaEmuDood said:
    This post will receive so much hate just from the title. Fatal mistake, young one.

He can post his opinion but they will be laughed at.

No. Lets do what he wants. This will kill the game and no killer will want to play which in turn will make survs play killer. Then they find out how ######### an experience it is and also quit.

With dropping sales and nobody playing the devs will either forced to give up or make drastic immediate changes.

• ChraizE
    ChraizE Member Posts: 232

lol

• Paddy4583
    edited July 2018
    Envees said:

@ItsDaEmuDood said:

He can post his opinion but they will be laughed at.

No. Lets do what he wants. This will kill the game and no killer will want to play which in turn will make survs play killer. Then they find out how ######### an experience it is and also quit.

With dropping sales and nobody playing the devs will either forced to give up or make drastic immediate changes.

And please stop reviving this old troll thread