Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Thought on BMing survivors?

Just want some input from the community on this subject

Comments

• F_Demiside
    F_Demiside Member Posts: 44
    How ‘bout.... get over it LMAO  ;)
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

As a verb or noun?

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    Is headbanging BM? How about binging my bong as the bleed out if they teabagged?
    Killer BM is hilarious. I'm not even mad if I'm camped if it comes with some good ol' headbanging or moonwalking at some point.  
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    How ‘bout.... get over it LMAO  ;)
    I think I found a BMing survivor
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    bowel movementing?
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    edited July 2018

I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights at me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

Post edited by ShrimpTwiggs on
  • GT_Legend2
    @ShrimpTwiggs yeah, I’m still waiting for a tbagging survivor at the exit gate with blood warden active lmao
  • Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

I like teabagging when a killer is performing a mori.

I'd like to think everyone is entertained by cinematic teabags.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    I camp. simple.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    @ShrimpTwiggs yeah, I’m still waiting for a tbagging survivor at the exit gate with blood warden active lmao

maybe this will tide you over until then.  notice she died as soon as she was hooked.  her 3rd hook and teabagging was her way of saying "thank you".

https://youtu.be/eBhW1B4Gcvo

• GT_Legend2
    @EpicFailTryHard YES. SO JUICY I LOVE IT SO MUCH
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    i was thrilled to administer such.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    Amanda55 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:
    I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

When i play the huntress i use hooked survivors for target practice

snipe camping, a new type of complaint!
  • Lowbei
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

I only do it in retaliation. They teabag and click flashlights me, I thwack them a couple times on the hook and nod at them for a while.

Its really funny when i use iridescent hatchets and throw basement parties with insidious as well XD

what a gangster
  • Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Amanda55 said:

@ShrimpTwiggs said:

Its really funny when i use iridescent hatchets and throw basement parties with insidious as well XD

what a gangster
    oof! that last awesome got me to 250! only 3 others have that one @Clyde, @Jack11803 , and @not_Queen have 250+. time to race you goobers to 500!
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

@Lowbei , congrats ma dude.
    And bm can be used as a tactic. tho for trolling it's DISGUSTING .

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

I can't bring myself to camp, it's boring and I could be winning the game. I don't drop bags either, unless the killer is an absolute douche. Even then, I'd rather just move on.

• Envees
    Envees Member Posts: 370

You want the killers' opinion on them BMing survs or the other way around? Am i too stupid to get the question? Its not exactly clear in my opinion.

My killers view is this. If they tbag in-game while the game has not finished and still gens to be done you are asking for trouble. I suggest you tbag at the exit gates where it is relatively safe and you can get away with doing your squats. With gens still to be done and you do it then you are asking for trouble. I will tunnel and i will reciprocate while i watch you die on the hook unless you are an exceptional looper. Nobody has, yet, managed to loop me for the entire game. So i will catch you and i will have the time of my life watching you die on the hook while i nod. That is fun. That is my fun.