Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

[GOOD WORD] this game and everyone that plays it

This [GOOD WORD] game needs some [GOOD WORD] more content. Why the [NORMAL WORD] does Huntress not have more masks? Where the [GOOD WORD] are all the [GOOD WORD] outfits for Kate, the most [GREAT WORD] female character in the game? The devs are doing a pretty [EXOTIC WORD] job so far, ma'rite!

Also anyone notice less cursing on the forum lately? Very peculiar indeed 🤔

Comments

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850
    It must be from the darn good moderation. Heck I said something bad. Plz dont ban me for my potty mouth mods.
    Also Lisa is best female character. Fight me.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i love this game but we can't have nice things because lowbei refuses to be potty-trained.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    edited July 2018
    i love this game but we can't have nice things because lowbei refuses to be potty-trained.
    You type my name a lot.

Be sure to like comment and subscribe, and follow at twitch.tv/lowbei
  • MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

These two above me are the reason I can't watch adult films anymore. They just don't have the same effect. :p

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Lowbei said:
    You type my name a lot.

Be sure to like comment and subscribe, and follow at twitch.tv/lowbei
    I like a good love story. Where did you two meet? On the DbD forum. Awwwww so cute!
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177

Zenyatta from over watch : Why do we fight?
    no seriously. Why are y'all starting a fight. just ignore who you hate and boom problem solved.