If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer Idea: The Ghost (RE-POST)

Options
BlazeModz
BlazeModz Member Posts: 54
edited July 2018 in Creations

(I originally posted this in February on the Steam Forums, So I decided to post on here too! Also after editing the post, It mysteriously disappeared. So This is my re-upload. Enjoy, and leave criticism please!)

Killer:
The Ghost

Name: Yermolai Petrenkov III

Alt. Name: Злой

Ethnicity: Russian-American

Apearance: 6'3, and Almost completely black. You can see his body, And he apears to be naked, with no actual genitals. there is a black fog following him, that makes a constant, quiet wind/droaning noise. His Elbows, Back, and Top of his head have spike-like protusions (The ones on his head pointing more backwards), and he is constantly dripping a strange, Black substance. He has no feet, and so has legs that resemble spikes, and floats, Similarily to the nurse, but in a more Aggresive, and Intimidating manner. Eyes are a glowing white, as is his Smiling Mouth, Which resembles that of a Jack-o-lantern smile, with slightly more teeth. He has very sharp claws, which he uses to strike his victims.

Realm: Volkovo Graveyard
A large graveyard in the Russian forest, with 4 sections each with 10 grave's, 3 being enterable. And a very large church where most of the action would take Place.

Power: Rage Dash: You can initiate a very fast sprint, and if you run into a surivor, You pounce ontop of them, then you pick them up. (Just like how pulling a survivor off a gen works, except as a Pounce.)
Dash lasts 15 seconds, and cannot be manually ended, unless bumped into a wall. If bumped into a wall, You will be stunned for 3 seconds.
While sprinting, Your speed is increased to 215% (8.8m/s)
Slightly limited turning capabilities while Sprinting.
Automatically puts Survivors into the Carry state if Hit.
"This... Thing... It's... It's NO Man..."

Weapon: Dark Claw
He swings his Right claw, and if hit, He looks at his hand for a second, before balling it in a fist aggressively, then un-balls it.
"It's sharp claws are incredibally intimidating, the feeling of a dark energetic presence shoots through my body as soon as he hits me."

Mori Animation: He turns the survivor on their back, Gets very close to their face, and sticks both claws into their chest, Blood spraying out, and he pulls out their Heart, while in his hands, it turns black very quickly, and he then crushes it, and laughs.

Speed: 115% | 4.6m/s

Alt. Speed: 215% | 8.8m/s (Rage Dash)

Terror Radius: 24 metres

The Ghost: Backstory
Backstory: Yermolai worked in a Graveyard with his Father, Dimitri Petrenkov for over 10 years. While working there, He'd experienced so much death that he no longer feared it. He became completely used to the presence of it constantly lingering over him. One night, He was in the Graveyard. He told his father to head home before him as he had something to do before. He then proceeded to take a Body bag he had hidden in the bushes of the graveyard, Victim still alive inside. He opened the bag, and ripped the Victims throat out with his bare hands before the Victim could scream, He then threw the body into a grave, and buried him. He snapped after seeing so much death. His soul turned completely black, and his evil transformed him into a horrible, apparition. The missing person was reported previously that night, and Sirens filled the air. Yermolai dashed off into the Fog, Never to be found again. The only emotion Yermolai truly felt, was pure hatred. Nobody knew who killed the man. Except, His father.

Some say, If you go into the graveyard, Where the man was killed, you can hear Yermolai's breathing...

The Ghost: Perks

1: Possession
The darkness you inflict upon pain is intense.
When hitting a survivor while using this perk inflicts the "Hindered" status, for 10/20/30 Seconds, and For Injured Survivors Only, does The Ghost's Terror Radius decrease to 0 for 4/6/8 Seconds, and removes the Red Stain.
"I can't feel... Anything..."

2: Crooked Stare
Your stare strikes fear into your victims.
When staring at a Survivor for 4/3/2 seconds within a 20/30/40 meter range, reduce their action speed by 1%/2%/3% for every second you stare at them, up to a maximum of 10%/20%/30% reduced action speed.
"He's looking at me!"

3: Undertaker
Your depiction of Death reminds survivors that there is No Escape From It.
Injured Survivors suffer from Hindered. For every 2 seconds they are injured, the worse the effects, up to 10%/20%/30% Hindered. This effect is halved in chases. Also, If the Exit Gates are powered, Survivors suffer from the "Blindness" effect, and The Ghost's movement speed is increased to 125% for 60 seconds.
"The presence of Death lingers over me, as if It could come at Any moment... It Terrifies Me..."

The Ghost: Audio

I made a Lot of audio by myself for The Ghost, Hope you like it!

Breathing: https://clyp.it/q5uatzp1

Stunned: https://clyp.it/01y1nfra

Rage Dashing: https://clyp.it/rnl0yqfu

Rage Dash Catch: https://clyp.it/um31t1yg

Rage Dash Wall Bump: https://clyp.it/awzdmd4r

Ghost Fog Loop: https://clyp.it/oy52f1l0

Mori Animation (Updated): https://clyp.it/04jvdxtj

Voice: Blaze Modz

Comments

• FIEND8LOODED
    FIEND8LOODED Member Posts: 336
    Options

I like the idea, especially the setting and fog, but it feels like Hillbilly with the whole dash thing, except you can't stop whenever. The audio is well done. I can only imagine the fear I might feel when working on a generator in a graveyard and turning to see a black figure floating towards me with fog all around. I have some questions about the fog. How large is it? And would you be able to hear it from a distance? Is it large enough to enter? How well can you see through it?

• BlazeModz
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Tombstone218 said:
    I like the idea, especially the setting and fog, but it feels like Hillbilly with the whole dash thing, except you can't stop whenever. The audio is well done. I can only imagine the fear I might feel when working on a generator in a graveyard and turning to see a black figure floating towards me with fog all around. I have some questions about the fog. How large is it? And would you be able to hear it from a distance? Is it large enough to enter? How well can you see through it?

Thank you for the criticism! The slightly slower than Billy saw speed, and inability to stop is to sort-of differentiate him from Billy, And fit the character better.
    Thank you! I worked Very hard on the audio! And yeah, I thought the fog was a nice touch too :)
    As for you questions, The fog would reach up to his head, and knees, torso, and fades out when he floats around, it fades out about a 3 feet behind him. In total, The fog stretches past his torso about 4 feet left and right (And up and down), Not exactly large enough to enter, probably big enough to fit a survivors head into, and The fog is Very hard to see through, but is still possible to see around the edges of the fog, and the parts where it fades out. Hope I was able to be clear enough! :)

• FIEND8LOODED
    edited July 2018
    Options

An idea you might want to take into consideration is having a tall bell tower on the church with a bunch of crows around it. The crows can't be disturbed by regular players, but you could have a generator in the church, which upon being repaired, activates the bell tower for a few seconds and scares away the crows for the rest of the match.

Post edited by FIEND8LOODED on
  • BlazeModz
    Options

@Tombstone218 said:
    An idea you might want to take into consideration is having a tall bell tower on the church with a bunch of crows around it. The crows can't be disturbed by regular players, but you could have a generator in the church, which upon being repaired, activated the bell tower for a few seconds and scared away the crows for the rest of the match.

I love that idea! Thank you for that, That's actually genius! :D

• FIEND8LOODED
    Options

@BlazeModz said:

@Tombstone218 said:
    An idea you might want to take into consideration is having a tall bell tower on the church with a bunch of crows around it. The crows can't be disturbed by regular players, but you could have a generator in the church, which upon being repaired, activated the bell tower for a few seconds and scared away the crows for the rest of the match.

I love that idea! Thank you for that, That's actually genius! :D

I'm glad you like it!