So about The Spirit...

2»

Comments

• S_Panda
    S_Panda Member Posts: 539

I'd like to assume the reason they leave her having collision is because of how odd it'd be if she happened to de-phase in a survivor: does she suddenly warp back / survivor warp elsewhere? what if she's between 2 walls and a survivor (with survivor partly taking up the space she would be)?

• ShadowReaper11
    ShadowReaper11 Member Posts: 56

it may have been a easy killer for you to learn but every one is different with different play styles. She has been my main from day 1 she is a powerful killer whom can destroy in brown, green and purple ranks but will have a harder times in red ranks and with swf. This may not apply with every one. But i do agree with the community her beads need a nerf. one of the best ways for people to win against her is play her for a bit this allows you to lean her strengths and weaknesses. for me i love playing against her is because i see this as a easy bully.

• UnicornToots
    UnicornToots Member Posts: 33
    edited October 2019

I strongly disagree with it. Spirit as well as nurse and billy are some of the few killers that can absolutely destroy swf and at red ranks. Stridor takes away her weakness and spine chill wont help much. Not sure what kind of spirits you're going against but a spirit player has to be deaf or playing without headphones to have a hard time tracking. Are you a low rank survivor? (Not an insult, I'm legitimately curious)

• StevePerryPsychOut
    StevePerryPsychOut Member Posts: 190

I'd assume it would work like taking a hit from a killer, you pass through each other until you separate from one another

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,237

Survivors seem to dislike guesswork and reactive gameplay.

My guess is theyre so used to leading the chase that they stumble when forced to guess what those killers who can actively dictate the chase willo do.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

You hook survivors without even chasing them. Survivors have no way to know that she is coming unless they have spine chill or premonition. Does that seem fair to you?

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129

They should rework prayer beads so it doesn't cause collision when phasing (But if you go out of it on top of a survivor it pushes you outward)

• Aura_babyy
    Aura_babyy Member Posts: 583

Personally my quirk with spirit is that mind gaming in loops is sometimes near impossible.

I run Iron Will a lot, since it helps me with not just Spirit. But it's so easy for spirit to mindgame loops and jungle gyms because all she has to do is simply bump into you. This results in me often abandoning a loop or pallet because of the collision between you and a phasing spirit (which shouldn't be like this).

Someone once told me her hair stands up frozen when she's phasing? I cant confirm that as I usually dont pay attention to that at all closely and it looks the same. Beads is about as broken as you can expect it to be. Gen grab spirit will always be broken. It's the same concept as an instant heal but for killer.

I think a decent nerf to that would be to have the spirit be revealed when she's in a 2-5 meter radius from you. Dunno

• ShadowReaper11
    ShadowReaper11 Member Posts: 56

no i completely understand what you mean i forgot to mention that on my build i use iron will because it is a good stealth perk. and about what you said about the swf what i meant by that was an experienced group who have played the game for a while. but what would you change about the spirit. i understand that she does need some tweaking but not nurse or Freddy tweaking.