We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What used to be the most powerful survivor perk in your opinion?

Options
joshuashep22
joshuashep22 Member Posts: 236

What used to be the most powerful survivor perk in your opinion? 33 votes

Old decisive strike
36%
Tzeentchling9Mister_xDIhatelifeBlueberryAcesthetiicMicheal_MyersLirulinielWTBaconahandfulofrainThxForFacecampingLucamaDrybones 12 votes
Old mettle of man aka godmode
33%
PandomMisterCremasterSophisticatedOtterMedicSpirit7AwakeyDr_LoomisjustarandyIceCreamPrincessZackAndCodyKa1ronickofford 11 votes
Old sprintburst with balanced landing
30%
WeedericktwistedmonkeyBossKebekarslaNGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96fly_172InfinyMageDarootLeafstorm 10 votes

Comments

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,030
    Options
    Old decisive strike

Hook? What hook? Btw Gates are open byeee~

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    edited October 2019
    Options

Old sprint paired with balanced landing.

30s cool down even when running and each one seperate. 2 possible sprints boosts every 30s and no stagger effect made it easy to get to a safe spot.

Even stronger when used with old DS 😉

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,462
    Options

Wasn't around for any of those...can't say

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Old sprintburst saved your booty in so many ways. When the meta was all about reaching infinites and sprintbursting away from campers. It probably had the most game impact, even though old DS felt way worse.

• LittleLiam
    LittleLiam Member Posts: 34
    Options

Old Borrowed Time with old Decisive Strike. I play more survivor and Even I think that was horrible.

It only activated once, but it protected both the hooked and the rescuer. So that's one extra hit. And then if you tried to pick them up you would get decisived, having to hit each person 3 times before they went down after a save. and there Could be 4 of these a match so as long as the team coordinated who did the saving you could deal with this 4 times a match.

I still don't understand The Mettle of Man hate and stand by "it wasn't that busted"

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options

I would say Saboteur.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Old Sprint Burst was ######### ridiculous on its own.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Saboteur was the worst perk in the game. Survivors would happily sabo hooks and waste time, games went on for 10-20 minutes every single game. Sabo jakes were plain useless. I loved seeing 1-2 jakes in the lobby. After hooks respawned, the whole genrush meta started and games got much harder. It was really chill with Sabo, as long as you had Iron Grasp. Survivors brought their own Hex: Hooks.

• Lucama
    Lucama Member Posts: 461
    Options
    Old decisive strike

I picked DS simply because the question didn't specify if it's within the context of how the game was at the time. Thought if we're talking about old Sprint Burst without the map fixes it'd probably be a bit stronger.

• Pandom
    Pandom Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Old mettle of man aka godmode

Old Borrowed Time was also very strong and probably deserves a spot on this poll.

• LittleLiam
    LittleLiam Member Posts: 34
    Options

Combine this with a 4 man swf group all running this and DS, there would be no way the killer would win if they rotated hook saves.