We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Who has the best mori? Who has worst?

Options
swamptrash
swamptrash Member Posts: 75

My favorite has to be nurses so sensual... Followed by ghostface.. Made me crack first time i see it... Worst i gotta say is wraith... Ya its savage... But still its lame... Amandas is another that could of been awesome

Who has the best mori? Who has worst? 13 votes

Other
92%
ElkAkiTheKittenMedicSpirit7dfrenchieeMysticAdvisorDr_LoomisRaven0148obot1cpleasedontbetoxic117anonymous31337GreentheNinjabillymyers_art 12 votes
Moris are against the rules
7%
InnCognito 1 vote

Comments

• pleasedontbetoxic117
    Options
    Other

Wraith is Worst and boring as heck while Demodoggo is the best for how brutal it is.

• swamptrash
    swamptrash Member Posts: 75
    Options

Doggo is good kinda hoped for a pull into upside down tho

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options
    Other

Trapper needs a new one since he was the first killer here so i don't count him. He needs an update though. My favorite/best mori to me is The Plague. Wraith or Billy i guess, but Wraith was one of the firsts too.

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    Options

We all know the 3 first killers don't have moris that have aged well, so I won't count them (hopefully they get updated sometime in the future).

Best one: For me it's a tie between Spirit and Bubba. Though the Huntress' mori feels extremely satisfactory when you do it against a survivor you really wanted dead.

Worst one... I'd say the Pig.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Other

GhostFace is my personal favourite.

Wraith is pretty poo.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options

Demogorgon and ghostface's moris are my favourite

Trapper, wraith, billy have the worst ones

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Other

It's a tie between Huntress' and Legion for me... although Clown's is good because of the ties to lore, and Bubba's is satisfying...

Demo's is fun too. : )

• AkiTheKitten
    AkiTheKitten Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Other

My fave mori is Spirit, it feels so personal. Worst is 100% Wraith, it looks like an angry back massage

• 8obot1c
    8obot1c Member Posts: 1,129
    Options
    Other

I had an idea for moris for people that have dumb ones

Trapper - Takes a trap out and places it. Jams the survivors head on it and smashing their face in the ground with the trap still on.

Wraith - Uncloaks and strangles the survivor. Hooking their weapon around the survivors neck before twisting it making their neck snap.

Pig - Puts a trap on a survivors head and they start to run away, but the trap goes off when she presses a button.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options
    Other

I really like the nurses because it looks like she's trying to put them out of their misery

My least favorite is probably wraith's, his is pretty boring.