Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I can't play DBD at night anymore

LucidDream
LucidDream Member Posts: 5
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

After may, I cannot play dbd at night(KST) anymore. When i join through survivor, The ping is tremendously high 500ms 600ms. I found the man who is playing at Korea, same country, but my ping was 300ms always. When i started the game throught Killer, survivors who played with me is gonna leave from the game and the match end up only 2 sec. Everybody has been disconnected.

But when i play at noon, The games gonna be great.

I dont know what is the problem and why only dbd's ping is like this. I need solution to play dbd at night

Somebody help me. When this problem solves go well, Then i can give some present for you

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    I guess it's becsuse of matchmaking finding players from all corners of the earth. Maybe put a survive with friends group together then look for a match, hopefully noone disconnects. Try to stay low ranks. Dedicated servers would probably help but that's not gonna happen soon. Could be your internet provider giving you a weak connection. I had a similar problem a while back when my xbox wouldn't let me play some online games (7days to die) because my internet provider was giving me a worse connection suddenly. I would consider seeing if it's a common issue for players in your region. If it's not then check your internet strength and see if there's any interference.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

There are simply not enough killers in your area. That´s why the game gives you players from somewhere else. Dedicated servers won´t solve the problem. Since you would be sitting in an empty lobby.