What kind of Perks do you want to see?

Options

What title said.

This is also specifically for survivors. So any Survivor Perks you'd want to see sometime in the future?

Comments

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Invulnerability window on vaults increased.

• AshleyWB
    Options

A perk which lets you cling to a wall when being carried in wiggle stage for a few seconds.

• AshleyWB
    Options

Perk which enables you to throw down a pallet while down. Makes for pallet stun and heal plays when everyone is slugged.

• AshleyWB
    Options

A perk which nullifies any status inflicted upon them e.g. blindness, exposed, mangled. At the expense of being in first person view.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
    Options

Yeah, no. Would make it too good for loops. Essentially, you'd be untouchable.

That sounds more like a game mechanic than a perk.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
    Options

Christ, slow down, don't just post individual ideas, do it in one post. Anyway, this will result in a perk being op, as you can just... Stun a killer regardless of your state. People are going to abuse it for their effects, not the intended use.

Absolutely not. First: First person is too big a disadvantage, and is better as a game mechanic, NOT A PERK. And what does being in first person have to do with not being afflicted with Status effects?!

• AshleyWB
    Options

@toxicboii Booooooo!!!

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

Would be a fun challenge for Survivors, It'd makes for some interesting plays I'd bet.

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886
    Options

Perk Effects I want to see:

• Perk that stops you from bleeding (leaving blood trails when injured)
    • Perk that lets you hug a wall to take cover using Active Ability button. Will make you a little less visible to help in stealthing.
    • Perk that lets you commit suicide by injuring yourself one state at a time. If used while dying will kill you and you leave the game.
    • Perk that lets you remove scratch marks for a hefty price. (still a fan of incorporating this into No Mither)
    • Perk that actually makes generators silent while you are working on them.
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Options

still want a perk to let me carry two items at once. the drawbacks would be you can't bring items into the trial and any item use has it's consumption rate increased by 25 or 50% while you're using it

• Mochan
    Options

Why should it have a drawback?

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    Options

I remember on Reddit someone made a Heathers chapter with Chandler as the survivor and the concept was so cool a) because Heathers was awesome and they incorporated the musical and b) the perks fought against nasty fellow survivors!

Found it!

Heathers Paragraph Concept

​

https://i.redd.it/e9c0qvzm6fq21.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Heathers movie and musical, and with Ash's paragraph being released recently, I thought I'd try my best to come up with a paragraph for Heathers.

​

The survivor for this paragraph is **Heather Chandler**: A popular student, willing to do anything to stay on top of Westerburg High School's social totem pole. Her personal perks, **Big Fun**, **Queen Bee**, and **Bully**, allow her to punish survivors and killers alike for threatening her chances at survival.

​

**Big Fun**: You may be dead, but you're still rich. Each time that a generator is fully repaired, gain a token. Each token gives you a **10%/15%/20%** stackable bonus to all bloodpoint gains. *"I'm bigger than John Lennon!" ---Heather Chandler*

​

**Queen Bee**: Anyone who defies you will have hell to pay. If another survivor tries to unhook you when you don't want to be unhooked (Like if the Killer is still nearby), **press the Activate Ability button to kick them**, knocking them back and preventing them from unhooking you for the next **3/4/5 seconds**. You can only use this perk **1/2/3** times per match. *"Are we gonna have a problem? You got a bone to pick?" ---Heather Chandler*

​

**Bully**: You can intimidate *anyone* into submission. When you stun the Killer with a pallet or perk, the stun lasts **30%/35%/40%** longer. *"They're solid Teflon. Never bothered, never harassed..." ---Veronica Sawyer*

• Mochan
    edited October 2019
    Options

I would use Big Fun over WGLF any day. Actually I'd use both at the same time. Bully I think wouldn't go well with the killers at all. Queen Bee is something we have needed forever.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Thanks <3

I really do feel like they have the most potential. They can have a strong and fun effect while the build up keeps it in check.

• Mochan
    Options

I like the flavor you put on Paragon, Up the Ante and NOLB especially. You are keeping in mind the concept behind the perk and making the game effect reflect that. Kudos.

Veteran though: would you allow that to stack with Lightweight? This could conceivably result in no scratchmarks at all, or them disappearing instantly. (Which is something I've always wanted as a Survivor).

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    edited October 2019
    Options

Perk that’s silences your crying while slugged and doesn’t leave a blood trail.

perk that allows you bt while taking a hit at the hook to unhook someone that’s being camped( so like smack goes into bt get unhook run for your life) could be abused by survivors hurting the team though. It’s a selfish perk

perk that grants you surroundings immunity like if you’re crouch walking through grass or whatever it doesn’t move or make noises