We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Strongest Killer with only Add-ons

Options
TheEdgeGamer
TheEdgeGamer Member Posts: 26

I previously did a post asking which killers were the weakest and strongest at base. (Meaning no perks or add-ons) But now I'm curious on who people think the strongest killer is with ONLY add-ons. No perks.

Strongest Killer with only Add-ons 33 votes

Hillbilly
9%
TohmoPGJSFPhoenix_Wright 3 votes
Nurse
30%
WeederickOnryosTapeRentalsInnCognitoAzurlynxGrootDudexEaBoosted_DwightnoneofyourbusinessAhoyWolfDarootLeafstorm 10 votes
Hag
0%
Shape
15%
CL4P_TRAP_ERMicheal_MyersCigpleasedontbetoxic117ZackAndCody 5 votes
Huntress
9%
White_OwlWhattheHeckErsh 3 votes
Clown
0%
Spirit
36%
Ark_the_BonsaiInjiPluTheEdgeGamerNuclearBurritodfrenchieeDr_LoomisDarkwraith13Saitamfedanonymous31337C_895895Keane14440 12 votes
Demogorgon
0%

Comments

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options
    Spirit

It's a tie between Instasaw Billy and Spirit imo, both gets stupidly overpowered with their best/cheesiest add-ons.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options
    Nurse

Currently nurse, although that’ll change soon.

After the add on change I’d say huntress (prayer beads doesn’t affect me since I use spine chill)

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options
    Spirit

Prayers Beads + MDR = Free win.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options
    Huntress

Iridescent Heads + Infantry Belt is, imo, unrivaled. Huge enhancement of an already strong power with minimal downside.

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Shape

Any stalk movement speed + Boyfriend's Memo = good

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    Options
    Nurse

Are we still talking about the old nurse? If so, she is ALWAYS winning.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,621
    Options
    Spirit

Spirit is pretty strong as base and with add-ons she is super strong. Of course prayaer breads should change a bit though.