red rank potatoes

How can a single survivor get so many second chances and still die. She got insta healed 3 times, she used ds and got adrenaline.......and she still managed to die.

perfect exsample why rank doesnt mean a thing and the ranking system clearly needs some work.

side note: yes i know 3 instas. i played with a friend and we use every pink insta before they get nerfed. the other insta was random. im rank 10 since i dont play that much anymore.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

there's such things as bad luck

• Mochan
    Mochan Member Posts: 2,886

Nobody play a perfect game all the time. NOBODY.

Let's not pretend that most people are able to always win in this game. That is simply not true. You win some, you lose some.

Only the pros (the pro streamers) and some other exceptional people will reach that level of consistency, and I'm sure even they have their bad days, especially when they go up against people of similar uber skill level.

• Tensor
    Tensor Member Posts: 254

How do we know you didnt body block her in a corner until the killer got there? This proves nothing

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

And now you know why solo survivor is such a miserable experience.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711

Just play 4 men swf and you good.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,184

I see a three escape.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

I don't get why people just assume because 'My rank is red so I'm unbeatable'. Even master players can mess up sometimes. Nobody is perfect, and there are good killers out there

• rch614
    rch614 Member Posts: 551

Not enough context to call this person bad or a "potato". Their points aren't even that bad and, if they escaped, they would've had more than you. In the end it could've just been bad luck or the killer really wanted her dead.

• adalesmo
    adalesmo Member Posts: 164

It's against a red rank Huntress, not sure what your point is.