We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Which side do you prefer?

Options
seagl3e
seagl3e Member Posts: 24

Killer or Survivor, wanna know what everyones playing atm

Not asking who you main, just who you prefer to play in this current state

Which side do you prefer? 39 votes

Survivor
56%
WeederickGibberishFibijeandanielbird11Jacoby2041se05239TheLegendDyl4n1Dolphin9192Miss_BritanniaKnucklesMert_MKPandiferAzurlynxGrootDudeDreskiMedicSpirit7DicklayciaDarootLeafstormLavalinater9209SpaceTruckinAsh 22 votes
Killer
43%
PandomDaddyTrappersGirlGamer00GrandkuramaABannedCatdfrenchieeseagl3eErshfluffymareepRaven014palletsryummyCreepingcam1070Rin_is_my_waifuBigFatClown909craloRezblaze 17 votes

Comments

• Miss_Britannia
    Miss_Britannia Member Posts: 165
    Options
    Survivor

SWF is the half of the reason I love playing as a survivor.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    Survivor

Waaay more relaxing than Killer.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options
    Killer

Killer is a lot more fun for me at the moment. I'm kinda bored of survivor

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options
    Killer

In theory I would prefer killer much more. Lot more interesting gameplay, and I am more in control of the match than as a sole survivor. In practise however, I need to switch to survivor from time to time, because balance(TM).

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    Killer

A few reasons:

1. Julie exists.
    2. I don't like relying on teammates.
    3. I don't have friends.
    4. I like outsmarting a team of four (I liked playing evolve before this) and skill matters as killer.
    5. I like playing the hard role that requires thought (I used to play dark souls a lot so you know where I get my pseudo-masochism from).
  • Rezblaze
    Rezblaze Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Killer

I like Killer. Not because they're always fun, but because I like making myself a threatening opposing antagonist.

I like to do immersion perks sometimes.

• GreentheNinja
    GreentheNinja Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Survivor

Mostly because it takes like ten minutes to get into a single match as Killer. If queue times didn't take forever, I would play Killer a lot more.

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Survivor

I like having people to back me up, and feeling like the odds are stacked against me (even if they sometimes aren't). I just wish survivors were actually different and not all skins. That's a big part of the reason I play both roles quite a bit. Honestly, if each survivor was unique in a meaningful way I'd probably play survivor 90% of the time like I do in Identity V.

Another big part of the reason I play survivor more currently is because of them good old queue times