We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

How do you mori?

Options
Pigster
Pigster Member Posts: 137

How do you mori? 35 votes

Ebony
40%
Mister_xDDaddyTrappersGirlHoodiedJawsIsTheNextKillerBenZ0dfrenchieeMysticAdvisorAwakeyDr_LoomisCarlosyluanonymous31337Rin_is_my_waifuEndstillecritskey 14 votes
Ivory
8%
Wendig0_Bac0nmanShapedSebaOutbreak 3 votes
Cypress
5%
PluRullisi 2 votes
Perks
25%
BossWhite_OwlArk_the_BonsaiWINTERSAngryFluffyPigsterCreepingcam1070ToxicboiiGreentheNinja 9 votes
I dont mori
20%
Mister_HoldoutJacoby2041GrootDudexEaAhoyWolfthefallenlosercralo 7 votes

Comments

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137
    Options
    Perks

I like to earn my mori, nothing is better then a 5 stacks devour hope 😁❤

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options
    Ebony
    • 4 person SWF: Ebony
    • Someone holding a key: Green Mori
    • I've literally no other offerings: Yellow Mori
    • Solos: No Mori, even if I have a daily

Also none of this only using your Mori when their on death hook nonsense! Use them asap!

This should be in the killer handbook.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Ebony

To kill an adam or claudette any day of the week!

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Perks

I like the idea of earning my mori, and I usually do it only for dailies. If I really can't do it with DH, I'll use an Ivory though.

Hooded... likes to kill black characters... mmmh 🤔

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    Ebony

With the occasional Devour Hope.

Also, @Boss

• Ark_the_Bonsai
    Ark_the_Bonsai Member Posts: 867
    Options
    Perks

Moris are bad luck. Any time I use them I lose hardcore. The survs are gods, I get those crazy double window spawns on swamp that require me to just walk away, I get stuck on ######### mid swing, the game glitches out, something happens. There is no winning with an ebony for me. Hell, I struggle with an Ivory. The only one that's completely safe is a Cypress. Those don't seem to be cursed.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Ebony

Cause they are always immersed!

Not that reason...

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
    Options
    Ebony

Ebony, but I only Mori instead of death hook, no tunneling unless you've teabagged

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Ivory

I really like Ivory because you can kinda choose which survivor of the group gets it. I always save it either for the t-baggers, the ones who can do great jukes (Not like I hate them, just getting rid of the bigger threat early) or the ones who farm their teammates. Also, killing one survivor with the Mori gets the rest of the team nervous, thinking it may be an Ebony.

Ebony is great too, but usually people D/C on me when I kill two. Sometimes killing one is enough for the whole team to D/C. And it makes me think "What a waste, I should've gone with the Ivory".

I use Cypress for rituals. Usually it's the less salt inducing Mori, so I guess that's also a good thing for Survivors?

Finally, doing mori's with perks is a rare sight for me. It may be a bit more frequent with Myers' add-ons.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Ebony

IF i ever decide to mori its usually with an Ebony.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options
    Perks

I actually want to get good and not use a mori as a crutch, so yea perks.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options
    I dont mori

Unless I have a mori daily.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 438
    Options
    Perks

I would do it by perk.

But unfortunately I have never mori'd someone ever.

Not once, I'm not even joking.

I'm close to Rancor with Spirit tho.