We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which side do you think are more "entitled"

Options
Seltas0208
Seltas0208 Member Posts: 1,056

Just a poll to find out what the perception thr community has on which side (killer or survivor) is more entitled

Tbh my definition of entitled is :

Complaining that the other side ran xyz while completely dismissing that you ran xyz (if you ran the strongest combo you had don't complain at the other side for running their strongest combo)

Complaining how OP stuff was better before it was "nerfed" : e. G : "insta heals were fine", "unrelenting and stbfl should never have been changed" etc

Using no mither in combo with self care and botany knowledge. This isn't a real issue but my brother constantly runs this and I needed a joke of some kind

Which side do you think are more "entitled" 25 votes

Killer
16%
TheLegendDyl4n1CloudydreamingGreentheNinjasurv43 4 votes
Survivor
84%
GibberishDaddyTrappersGirlSpartagone45Jacoby2041Wendig0_Bac0nmanTragicSolitudeRaptorrotasCJsDBDHughJanussensualsatandfrenchieeAvilgusAhoyWolfShapedSeltas0208[Deleted User]Rin_is_my_waifuBigFatClowngaydavidkingPGJSF 21 votes

Comments

• CJsDBD
    CJsDBD Member Posts: 85
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Survivor

I'm a survivor main but survivors are more entitled even when it comes to other survivors, not just the other side. Some times other survivors message me to complain that I didn't do so-and-so for them or were using bad perks or did something they didn't like. That seems entitled to me

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

I think both are actually pretty equal, both sides have a lot of stuff they hate.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

This is not a worthwhile conversation, it sounds more like grounds to fight on.

• sensualsatan
    sensualsatan Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Survivor

Both sides have their "bad apples". I just usually disregard those players as they are not worth the time spent to argue with them. It's just better overall to enjoy what the game has to offer rather than wasting it on getting hung up with "feeding" those players. The game has other issues/bugs that are of much greater importance than the Killer vs. Survivor debate in the community.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

depends on the player, honestly.

though i think generally there are more things a killer can "do wrong" which the survivors will happily point out to them, so they seem like the more entiteled side.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,047
    Options

Both can be pretty bad