We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What Original killer do YOU enjoy the most?

Options
MegaWaffle
MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

BHVR has some great creativity when it comes to their Original killers but who do you find the most interesting/fun?

*Polls only allow for 10 spots so any Legion fans out there just SCREAM the number 11 really loud! ^.~*

What Original killer do YOU enjoy the most? 101 votes

Trapper
11%
Mister_xDDaddyTrappersGirlInnCognitoSblitcherLordCyphreMicheal_MyersPandiferxEaHeroiqBoosted_DwightDr_LoomisLavalinater9209 12 votes
Wraith
6%
BossDarkside84White_OwlSpartagone45Captain_SpauldingBlueFanggaydavidking 7 votes
Hillbilly
7%
WeederickNo_Cluie_LouisKillmasterKnucklesSpectroNerfFireUpchase131119NoOneEscapesNancy 8 votes
Nurse
3%
ZarStocherdfrenchieeKrustykerbzcritskey 4 votes
Hag
9%
AdelooAlphaphaltAcesthetiicExerlinColonGlockyobudddBigbootiejudy666[Deleted User]AluxNeonCloudydreaming 10 votes
Doctor
8%
HermanTheDoctor SnakeSound222MegaWaffleTheLegendDyl4n1YamaokaWhattheHeckphantasmalMrsGhostfaceSebaOutbreak 9 votes
Huntress
11%
PeanitsrhaJetTheWaffleCatInexcusable93arslaNHoodiedthen4321AhoyWolffly_172IIIHuTcHIIIBigFatClownmarvelmovie 12 votes
Clown
6%
Techn0Rex_HuinxGREENCATxSletitrocksse05239AxX7891PyroDude 7 votes
Spirit
19%
BrawlerPandom0h_DoctorBroccoli_JaegerBravo0413ElkI_am_NeganOMagic_ManOVSLlDelsKibaraNuclearBurritoBenZ0rd_dexKathecruAwakeyAvilgusCarlosyluliarcyjasonq500Rin_is_my_waifu 20 votes
Plague
11%
CrtKazzJoelux1RaveanJacoby2041doitagain_Andreyu44December_1863Adriang14pichumudkipTorkoalKingDicklayciaKenshiro84 12 votes

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    Options
    Doctor

I personally enjoy the Doctor due to his build diversity and very "meme/gimmick" style. Nothing like Impossible skillchecks on The Game map! ^.^

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options
    Nurse

Nurse is my fav because her power is super fun and I like her lore.

I enjoy vommy mommy as well 🤗

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options
    Spirit

If BHVR sells figurines of Rin Yamaoka, I will buy all of it.

(Okay maybe not, maybe like 10)

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Clown

Clown for me. I think he's decent. Bottles really do help you catch up with survivors despite what they say...

I like his lore, his chuckle, his perks, the way he twirls the knife after a hit...

• MegaWaffle
    Options
    Doctor

Sorry Legion didn't make the list. I swear its not personal ^.^''

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Options
    Spirit

The shattered bloodline chapter is amazing overall.. the best work by bhvr imo..

• December_1863
    December_1863 Member Posts: 206
    Options
    Plague

for me it's clown and plague

they have unreal designs it's insane

• Alphaphalt
    Alphaphalt Member Posts: 259
    Options
    Hag

If they pick Spirit shoot on sight.

• WhattheHeck
    WhattheHeck Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Doctor

You forget Pigiiiiiiii

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 12,994
    Options
    Huntress

I like to yeet things

But Nurse is the same

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

The Legion for sure. I just love the urban look of the character with the hoodie, pants and tactical knife. I also like the fact that they run. But what really seals the deal for me is the fact that Legion is clearly inspired by Ghostface/Scream. In one of the artworks, it says 1996, if I recall correctly, the year the first Scream film released.

The hoodie pulled over the white mask with big eyes and mouth and the knife say it all, especially the skin with the skull mask. Not to mention the running pose is straight out of the Scream films. Now to be fair, I have not played as Legion, partly due to the constant complaints people give him and partly because we now have Ghostface, but regardless, I would definitely say Legion is my favorite of the original killers, at least in terms of concept.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Doctor

Easily Doctor. It's very fun to shock Survivors and watch them go crazy. His laugh is also godly.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936
    Options
    Huntress

I love huntress so much. Her design is awesome, power is awesome, lore is awesome. Would totally main her if I could play her well enough.

• gaydavidking
    gaydavidking Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Wraith

I love Wraith's whole backstory, and how he tried to save the man before his boss killed him, and his power is just a cool concept overall. 10/10, love the spoopy boy.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,871
    Options

Legion.

• Kenshiro84
    Kenshiro84 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 26
    Options
    Plague

The Plague is such a unique killer. A lot of people are afraid of clowns, Hillbilly is just Leatherface, Trapper has a Jason sort of vibe, and Legion's mask is reminiscent of The Purge, while Vommy Mommy is 100% original.

• MegaWaffle
    Options
    Doctor

Pig is a licensed killer not original ^.^

I do really like Pig though.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options
    Wraith

This guy...

Oh right, you can't see him.

It's Wraith. 😝

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

Legion

• MegaWaffle
    Options
    Doctor

I've been trying to play more of Legion but I'm still missing some decent perks for him. I got him to level 50 and have had some relatively easy games in yellow and green ranks but purple seems to be tough right now. Most survivors are smart enough to run in advance of me getting to them, negating my Feral Frenzy and I do not have Ruin or Sloppy to help slow the game down yet. RNG bloodweb has not been kind.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Wraith

Bing Bong, if you pick someone else you're wrong.

• MegaWaffle
    Options
    Doctor

I still have 40 Coxcombed Clapper add-ons thanks to his rework ages ago. Glad I saved all those brown add-ons that are now "ultra-rare".

Jump-scare Bing Bong is the ONLY Bing Bong.

• Creepingcam1070
    Creepingcam1070 Member Posts: 330
    Options

Im always glad to see people besides me who love Legion.

Yea sloppy and Thana are mandatory on Legion. But once you get good with him and can use his ability well, he's really really fun.

• ZarStocher
    ZarStocher Member Posts: 59
    Options
    Nurse

I love playing The Nurse, because playing her well is difficult and achieving the mastery of reading survivors is the most rewarding feeling I ever had in DBD.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    Clown

Clown, sadly.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Julie's not on here... neither is the rest of Legion, but I don't really care about them. P3 Julie or nothing. : P

• Raven014
    Options

I'd only buy one if there was the red kimono version. But then I hate the head piece for that set...

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Trapper

Changes pretty much every day. I go for the Trapper, simply because he i is always fun to play as.

• MegaWaffle
    Options
    Doctor

Yeah you are only given 10 spots on a Poll post so I had to add in that little line at the end for Legion...sorry.

• Raven014
    Options

That's ok. I'm not pissed. Just saying I like to be a Julie Main. : P

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options
    Spirit

Old Legion was my Favorite Killer, since the destruction its spirit atm!

• Micheal_Myers
    Micheal_Myers Member Posts: 1,147
    Options
    Trapper

Trapper is fun when you get used to him and he's pretty good at killing and patrolling with the right perk build...

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

ELEVEN

LEGION!!!!!!!!!!

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
    Trapper

@Boosted_Dwight i see you are a man of culture aswell!

unlike those *clears throat* peasants not voting for Mister Macmillan, who should have been the obvious choice here! I am both surprised and shocked he is not the most voted for, as he is a very succesfull business man, who runs one of the largest mine companies in the entire world after all...

*proceeds to sip on a cup of tea*

You, Sir, have a very excellent taste when it comes to such choices!

on a serious note, Trapper is just the most fun to play as imo. his very unique playstyle feels very rewarding if you get it done right, so you always feel great when you see someone running right into a trap.