We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The how do YOU feel series episode 5: the legion

Options
joshuashep22
joshuashep22 Member Posts: 236

So last time we discussed prayer beads spirit which was a hot topic so i have decided to crank it up a notch and now we are doing the legion.

So with that being said how do YOU feel about the legion in their current state?

The how do YOU feel series episode 5: the legion 33 votes

Needs a rework
39%
Techn0GibberishShirokuroJacoby2041TheLegendDyl4n1Micheal_MyersPyroDudePharaoh211n2njauwuJohnNorwich19623ZackAndCodyGorgonDorgoncritskey 13 votes
Needs a major buff
33%
Darkside84NoFaceAxX7891AngryFluffyMrPenguinSeltas0208jasonq500FriendlyGuyUlvenDagothRin_is_my_waifuSebaOutbreak 11 votes
I think they are fine
6%
Mad_ToeDarootLeafstorm 2 votes
I hate their playstyle
3%
Star99er 1 vote
Useless
6%
Mert_MKDreski 2 votes
Remove legion
6%
BrawlerNo_Cluie_Louis 2 votes
I like them
3%
anonymous31337 1 vote
Perfectly balanced as all things should be
0%
Needs a nerf
0%
Boring to play against
3%
VSLl 1 vote

Comments

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options
    Needs a major buff

*cries in Legion main*

HELLO! The Fanatical Legion main here! If you wanna know my thoughts on Legion I have a 9 page thread in Feedback about Reworks and Buff ideas!

I'd have voted "Rework" but I want something that keeps the "Soul" of Legion. The FF and the running around to gank people is so much fun! I want them to stay unique! So i said buff instead cause "Rework" sounded like a complete change to me!

Remember: This is no place for Cowards. Have fun in the Fog! The Legion is watching!

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,402
    Options
    I hate their playstyle

Buffs to his power and a small tradeoff to let survivors mend a slightly quicker. They need to make Legion more lethal, but be careful because Legion is already one of the best killers when it comes to slowing the game down. They might need to give Legion a tradeoff buff and nerf.

• FriendlyGuy
    FriendlyGuy Member Posts: 2,768
    Options
    Needs a major buff

They can be good, but against experienced survivors? No. So they nees buffs or a rework.

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options
    Needs a major buff

I see your vote and have a question. Do you mean playing against there play style you hate or playing AS them? Cause I think the running around in FF is fun AF.