Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Issues...

Rocotan
Rocotan Member Posts: 1

Hi, I am Rocotar and I play a lot of to Dead by Daylight. I love this game, but lately it is more and more difficult to play, because the connections fail each day. I know that it happens to many people. I play to other games like Fornite or Battlefield, with 100 players in the same match, and I compare a lot of things and i see that other games haven't got these problems. The server issues, the connection issues, the starting loads issues. And other things like when I play with friends and I must to invite to my friends in each match. In other games after a match the players go back to the hall room. Although we lost the offering when the connection fails and we don't receive any reward for it. I play in PS4, and I don't understand why the menus are still like a PC with his mouse...
Lately my friends and I are thinking if Death Garden has these problems. We will not buy more DLCs and neither the new game because it is very difficult play in these conditions. We hope that the performance get better. We would want to know an approximate date to solve these problems and we decided if we can trust in DbD team.

What do you think about this?
Thanks

Comments

• Cat
    Cat Member Posts: 43

I guess you will just have to live with it hah. I agree that the matchmaking bugs sometimes and it takes long to find a match, but hey! Its fun once you find one right? :)

• Gem
    Gem Member Posts: 37

Lately I haven't had many issues with matchmaking even with SWF. Sometimes you get the random EAC, but my game isn't unplayable nor the people I play with. I'm sorry you're having issues though! <3