The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

When survivors chew you out for “camping” when you see them trying to rescue a hooked survivor

Top_Nep
Top_Nep Member Posts: 14

Comments

• hinoutoumei
    hinoutoumei Member Posts: 294
    edited October 2019

I thought I had seen it all. Then I got whined at in spanish :( It just never ends. On the other end of the scale, I have also been apologized to by survivors for them doing there job, which is understandable depending on what part of the world they come from, but I always just question them and tell them "no, nice teamwork gg". I wonder if anyone really gets the point of this game lol.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

A survivor messaged me today to give me crap for bodyblocking them.

They tried to hide in the little alcove next to the exit gate. They were upset that when I found them I didn't move aside to let them out; instead, I chainsawed them with Bubba. Apparently that wasn't cool of me.

• Top_Nep
    Top_Nep Member Posts: 14

Remember, the big book of survivors rules for killers, the killer is camping if they so much are present on the map, and they’re camping when we unhook a survivor too soon after the killer leaves

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 446
    edited December 2019

Survivor: *Dies on hook becuz of non-altruistic teammates

Also Survivor: "u camped"

Me, with no retort:

Post edited by Inji on
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Here is my #1 rule for Killer:

Don't let anyone dictate how you play, play as nice or toxic as you want, be free to play as you like.