Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is it me or do bloody weapons look awful?

They dont look bloody, they look like they have litteral veigns and arteries growing on them like somthing out of dead space to me.

Comments

• megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    I like Mikey’s prestige 1 knife
  • jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    edited July 2018

Some do look good, but like, pig, and nurse, just dont look that great to me

Huntress axe looks okay, but some look really, really bad to me
  • jaerthebear
    jaerthebear Member Posts: 212
    Omfg i dnt know how to quote >:/
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    Freddys Glove and Huntress Axe look good. LF's sledge is okay too. Everything else id just ugly
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326

Agreed. Some weapons look kind of stupid. For some I'd rather just have the blood, not the veiny stuff dangling all over it. It just makes it look... unpleasant.

• SirFrancelot
    SirFrancelot Member Posts: 31

I rather like the aesthetic that the team went with for the prestige weapon designs, the bloody veins flowing across the weapons make it seem as if they are alive. Instead of making an easy reskin with a blood splatters on them, they animated the weapons, which is a lot more difficult of an undertaking and I can appreciate the effort put into them. My favourite has to be Myers' pulsing blade ;)

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895

I think Michael's bloody knife looks cool.

• A few of them look terrible yet I'll agree that mikey's bloody knife looks great

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Some them are bad I'll admit.

Freddys however is bad ass when playing as killer.

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371

@Mc_Harty said:
    Some them are bad I'll admit.

Freddys however is bad ass when playing as killer.

Freddy's entire prestige is badass, seriously. Go on maps like The Game and you're a literal shadow. It feels like I'm actually playing Freddy.

(sorry for those potato graphics, my laptop sucks, but still you get the idea)

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@Doom_Punk said:

Freddy's entire prestige is badass, seriously. Go on maps like The Game and you're a literal shadow. It feels like I'm actually playing Freddy.

(sorry for those potato graphics, my laptop sucks, but still you get the idea)

Seriously.

He blends in so well with his Dream World environment, sometimes I feel like ninja.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited July 2018

i liked their design more than the legacy design tbh... but not i really REALLY wish i wouldnt have lost my legacy :'( their design now looks just great. (the orange shimmer)
    btw. i only have 1 screenshot of my legacy, because of this reason. i just kept using the bloody one x) (the screenshot is focussed at the bloodweb, so you can hardly see the legacy skin .-. )

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

Nea's new P3 is disgusting.