We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

How often do you, as a killer, bring the BBQ perk in the match?

Options
Herman_CMH
Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181

And why?

How often do you, as a killer, bring the BBQ perk in the match? 89 votes

100%
47%
MandyWeederickmyers_obsessionBossLuigifan64StevoGamer00MiriamGarslaNTheLegendDyl4n1anarchy753GrandkuramaKnucklesTragicSolitudeJawsIsTheNextKillerMert_MKGrimxEaBenZ0ABannedCat 42 votes
80%
32%
Ark_the_BonsaiGibberishCamoRangerPandomDaddyTrappersGirlStormhaven13AcesthetiicZerLukasSblitcherse05239ApackawolvesAxX7891BlazelskiyobudddBigbootiejudy666TheRoyalOwlAngryFluffydfrenchieesurtrav3Waldbeere 29 votes
60%
5%
YucchiThraxTodgeweihtEndstilleKennishi 5 votes
40%
3%
Rullisipleasedontbetoxic117TunnelVision 3 votes
20%
3%
RainbowPatooieanonymous31337pichumudkip 3 votes
0%
7%
DAMNFASTDEADInnCognito[Deleted User]MysticAdvisorHerman_CMHRedHoodGhostfaceAllhel1 7 votes

Comments

• Herman_CMH
    Herman_CMH Member Posts: 181
    Options
    0%

I still don't have one.......😭

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options
    80%

I like to have it as a goal, 4 stacks on BBQ before anything else.

• Toxicboii
    Toxicboii Member Posts: 442
    Options
    80%

I bring it more than 90% of the time.

On most killers, I don't have it yet, still have to grind.

So kinda forces me to play new killers at the cost of no BBQ.

I will sometimes swap it out to try out a new perk.

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334
    Options
    80%

I almost always use it unless I'm doing some specific build that doesn't involve it.

It just gives so many blood points i feel robbed when i don't use it lol.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 719
    Options
    0%

The game should NOT award bloodpoints for using this perk. Essentially they are incentivizing bad behavior. Here is the thing, and why as a Killer. I do NOT run BBQ

When BBQ is used in lower ranks. it is OP. Most survivors at that rank Want to AVOID the killer at all cost. They follow the outter walls and stay hidden.

Higher ranks and SWF are always heckling the killer. Which makes the perk useless. Doesn't matter. A person barely can get time to hook one survivor, as they will form a train infront of you. To the hook. Since players won't practice the killer correctly. THey wonder why SWF is very powerful against them.

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options
    80%

If I have it on the killer I usually use it. Its is such a great tracking perk and the extra BP is a great plus.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options
    100%

So... moving away from the hook instead of camping is bad behavior?

• Valla
    Valla Member Posts: 25
    Options
    100%

+100% Bloodpoints. Nuff said.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options
    40%

I play killer pretty rarely so I often play with new players but I don't want to use the most toxic builds so I have lots of freedom to experiment with stuff when I do decide to play killer

• Endstille
    Endstille Member Posts: 2,246
    Options
    60%

Depends on what killer I play, it just is straight useless on some.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options
    100%

Its one of the strongest killer perks in the game and it gives you a really good amount of bloodpoints.

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 719
    Options
    0%

Never, Because it doesn't teach me to be better against SWF.

• Gravnos
    Gravnos Member Posts: 105
    Options
    100%

100% absolutely every time. I have put in over 350 hours into this game and it's still no where near enough bloodpoints to play the characters I want with the perks I want. So I have to maximize my bloodpoints. They could remove the aura reading from it and just make it give points and I've still have to use it.

Killers that I leveled to 40 or 50 that don't have BBQ, I won't play. I sadly just don't have enough time to keep up with the grind and have to maximize what I can.

• Thrax
    Thrax Member Posts: 974
    Options
    60%

Wait time difference combined with how poorly i think i usually do I feel like a sneaky survivor makes more without chases with prove thyself can do better with BP. still missing it on a couple killers i enjoy.

• RedHoodGhostface
    Options
    0%

I never use it. It seems too convenient.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options
    80%

Since Legion is one of the few who can really take advantage of the information given from BBQ... I run it a lot. And because I want to level my other Killers too.

• Apackawolves
    Apackawolves Member Posts: 65
    edited November 2019
    Options
    80%

If I have it, I use it. Unless I’m running some sort of gimmick build for fun.

Edit: I would say I run it about 90% of the time

• DeKillerKiller
    DeKillerKiller Member Posts: 547
    Options
  • yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,256
    Options
    80%

Most of my killers don’t have the perk yet, but for those that do, I’m using it! I want those bloodpoints and hardly care about the auras.

When my Hag hooks a survivor, I’m drawing triangles in the mud during the aura period. I just want the points.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,646
    Options
    80%

Unless I'm doing some kind of specific build, I'll always run it for those sweet bloodpoints.

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 551
    Options
    100%

Bad behaviour like... uhm not camping and go after someone else? :o

• myers_obsession
    myers_obsession Member Posts: 551
    Options
    100%

Bad behaviour like... uhm not camping and go after someone else? :o

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,462
    Options
    100%

I need my double bp

• PyroDude
    PyroDude Member Posts: 454
    Options
    100%

Extra bloodpoints

• ZerLukas
    ZerLukas Member Posts: 294
    Options
    80%

For bloodpoints of course. I still need to level up some characters.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options
    100%

I base my performance on how many bloodpoints I earn because the pipping system is stupid. I usually find myself twice as effective with BBQ.

For some reason.

• RainbowPatooie
    RainbowPatooie Member Posts: 322
    Options
    20%

Depends on what perks I have available, and if I'm in urgent need of bloodpoints. I have it on some of my killers imply cuz I don't have the perk I want yet.