Exhaustion nerf... whats the big deal?

Options

Seriously? I don't use sprint burst (dead hard) like... I could care less about the nerf. Why are people saying they are going to stop playing and all that jazz.

Comments

• Doom_Punk
    Doom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    Options

Entitled Survivors, pretty much. If they leave like they claim they're going to, then good riddance.

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

It's because survivors have come to rely on those perks specifically SB. Once the nerf happens I think I'll go over to Lithe. Dead hard is pretty much useless if the killer is smart and B-landing is map dependent.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

The speed burst perks or exhaustion perks are strong and very popular...

They're gettin nerfed finally, and still present a get out of jail card from getting hit usually, but stealth play is more of a thing. They won't be able to run to the next pallet loop... then get another burst to get to the next etc etc...

They are not entitled to survive a chase.

They are not entitled to survive. Adapt.

Killers have had to adapt to stuff for a long long time. this will be a breathe of fresh air. the days of running around and doing whatever the hell you want are over.

Deal with it.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98
    Options

@Why_Are_You_Salty said:
    It's because survivors have come to rely on those perks specifically SB. Once the nerf happens I think I'll go over to Lithe. Dead hard is pretty much useless if the killer is smart and B-landing is map dependent.

How do you use dead hard? I think its the best perk in the game...

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Why_Are_You_Salty said:

If the killer is smart they'll just wait for Dead Hard and I think it's better if you're near a pallet or vault because if you just dead hard without a window or pallet you won't waste as much of the killers time when you dead hard because the killer will just down you as soon as you use it unless you have something to distance yourself from them it goes like this you dead hard, vault, and pallet loop you're wasting more of the killers time, but if you just dead hard with no vault or pallet you're going down and will barely waste the killers time.

• qpwoeiruty
    qpwoeiruty Member Posts: 98
    Options

@Why_Are_You_Salty said:

@qpwoeiruty said:

@Why_Are_You_Salty said:

If the killer is smart they'll just wait for Dead Hard and I think it's better if you're near a pallet or vault because if you just dead hard without a window or pallet you won't waste as much of the killers time when you dead hard because the killer will just down you as soon as you use it unless you have something to distance yourself from them it goes like this you dead hard, vault, and pallet loop you're wasting more of the killers time, but if you just dead hard with no vault or pallet you're going down and will barely waste the killers time.

^ This and my favorite anti camper trick, take a hit, unhook with borrowed time, if you are quick enough (and the connection is good) you can dead hard the second hit and the killer is like ######### just happened?