Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is there any fixes coming in for Moniter and Abuse for hillbilly?

akbays35
akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

Like there's no point in even having sound in the game, his chainsaw is more quiet than a humidifier. Sure I need to precisely know where he's coming from at all times and all directions, but how when his terror radius is smaller than EW1 Mike? Can they fix this so his terror radius is expanded when he's using an ability and in chase?

Comments

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Smaller than ew1 Myers. What drugs are you smoking. 
    With monitor and abuse his terror radius is the same as Hag
  • akbays35

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Smaller than ew1 Myers. What drugs are you smoking. 
    With monitor and abuse his terror radius is the same as Hag

Idk man, with his chainsaw it doesn't even seem like he has a terror radius. I've seen this on more than one occasion and it really needs to be fixed. I've just lucked out with the invisible chainsaw glitch cause they seem to not hit at a certain angle when they are on top of a survivor.

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311
    edited July 2018

What's there to fix? Considering most run Carburetor's every game anyway reducing the noise by 30%, it shouldn't come as a surprise that people use M&A to further that surprise factor. Also the TR is at worst 24 meters with M&A, nowhere near undetectable lol.

• akbays35

@Digwiid said:
    What's there to fix? Considering most run Carburetor's every game anyway reducing the noise by 30%, it shouldn't come as a surprise that people use M&A to further that surprise factor. Also the TR is at worst 24 meters with M&A, nowhere near undetectable lol.

I've had 2 games where his chainsaw barely made any kind of noise (the chain choke at the end of the animation was all I heard) and his terror radius wasn't even active, there's clearly a glitch here, billy shouldn't make no noise and have no terror radius. I wouldn't make a post if there wasn't a glitch, it even glitches with Stake out where it wont even activate/charge if he's in visual range and chainsawing with M&A.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    akbays35 said:

@Digwiid said:

I've had 2 games where his chainsaw barely made any kind of noise (the chain choke at the end of the animation was all I heard) and his terror radius wasn't even active, there's clearly a glitch here, billy shouldn't make no noise and have no terror radius. I wouldn't make a post if there wasn't a glitch, it even glitches with Stake out where it wont even activate/charge if he's in visual range and chainsawing with M&A.

Can you make and upload a video?